Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Picking UNC over Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,050

Picking UNC over Clemson...

Nov 17, 2015, 10:05 PM

I think this plays into our hands. I would rather go into that game not being picked the winner because I think it would motivate the players even more to show the country why we're number 1.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Almost everyone will pick us though and we'll be favored

Nov 17, 2015, 10:09 PM

by 5, 6, or 7 points. Maybe more

Message was edited by: josephg®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one will pick UNC if we're unbeaten ...

Nov 17, 2015, 10:35 PM

Many will predict a close game, but that's all.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No one will pick UNC if we're unbeaten ...

Nov 17, 2015, 11:09 PM

Yea I agree we will be favored. Just keep hearing a lot of these analyst say North Carolina is good enough to run the table. I believe they are a good team but I'm not convinced their defense can really stop a high powered offense like Clemson.

Wait, is this sorta like Miami fielding a team loaded with NFL talen

Nov 17, 2015, 11:25 PM

Color me.very concerned about analysts.attempting to hype games as being games that fans of teams not named Clemson or UNC should definitely tune into.

Glad the ND game wasn't "even close because they'd dominate the trenches vs Clemson in the wet weather conditions"

Look at the fire, the chip on the shoulder, the self-belief, the hunger, the hard work put in,.the confindence, the talent, the coaching, the preparation, the will to study and succeed, the humility off the field, yet filthiest attitude imaginable on it - a group of guys looking to take their frustrations, of being continuosly disrected publicly, out on anyone and everyone not wearing orange on the field.

Clemson's the perfect mix of faith and everything.mentioned above. Clemson's destiny is to end 15 with 15 W's.... only thing left.to do is simply reach out and grab it.

Dude..... they lost to USuCk.....

Nov 17, 2015, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: No one will pick UNC if we're unbeaten ... ]

Nuff said

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No one will pick UNC if we're unbeaten ...

Nov 18, 2015, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Re: No one will pick UNC if we're unbeaten ... ]

Our O didn't look all that great last week

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Oh really? We had something like 580 yards of offense

Nov 18, 2015, 7:57 AM

Is that not good? We did struggle to finish some drives in the 2nd half, but poor field position resulting from poor special teams definitely played a part in that (against FSU too). If we continue to roll up 500-600 yards of offense per game we will score a lot of points.

I disagree. Someone at ESPiN will have us on upset alert.

Nov 18, 2015, 7:35 AM [ in reply to No one will pick UNC if we're unbeaten ... ]

It is a weekly requirement. They draw straws to see who does it from week to week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In basketball, yeah.***

Nov 18, 2015, 12:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,050
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic