Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
JFC, Georgia.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 91
| visibility 1

JFC, Georgia.

May 6, 2020, 12:55 PM

25 year old black male goes out for a jog like he does every day. Takes a different route. Two crackers sitting on couch see him jog by, load up with guns in pickup truck Mad Max style (a 3rd cracker trailing in another truck and filming).

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1257737290786443266?s=20

Their "defense" is that since they were trying to citizen's arrest the guy (because they saw him look into a house under construction), and he "resisted" being accosted by two men with guns jumping him in the middle of the street, and since he fought (in vain) for his life, it was OK for them to defend THEMSELVES with deadly force....because they, two assholes sitting on their couch, thought he was a criminal. They were not charged because they have friends in the DA's office.

Since it's getting national attention, they will likely end up being charged. 10, 20, 30 years ago? Nah. Business as usual.

Now, tell me again how THIS is offensive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that is really fuckedup***

May 6, 2020, 1:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Wait for it...

May 6, 2020, 1:01 PM

People here will be chomping at the bit to defend them just like they did the Trayvon Martin shooting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Wait for it...

May 6, 2020, 1:03 PM

LOL.

These guys aren't anywhere in the same realm as the Martin shooting.

These fawkers should be locked up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BS.

May 6, 2020, 1:06 PM

They grabbed a gun and chased after a guy minding his own business. And that's different from Trayvon Martin how?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Martin had a hoodie.

May 6, 2020, 1:15 PM

He was obviously asking for it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely upped his "thug" status.***

May 6, 2020, 1:19 PM

well this guy was running in a white neighborhood

May 6, 2020, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Martin had a hoodie. ]

it is an immediate presumption of guilt as he must have been running from the law.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why does Ray Charles’ In the Heat of the Night keep playing

May 6, 2020, 7:25 PM

in my head?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BS.

May 6, 2020, 1:17 PM [ in reply to BS. ]

In the Martin case, Zimmerman did not approach with guys drawn. Trayvon was the aggressor on a physical level, beat up Zimmerman, and Zimmerman shot in defense.

In this case, the idiots with the guns are clearly the aggressors. They block his path, guns drawn, and immediately escalate the situation.

May 6, 2020, 1:18 PM

Please. Martin was minding his own business and Zimmerman chased him down. And all you had to go on was Zimmerman's version of the story. No video. No proof his gun wasn't drawn.

How are YOU going to react if you're walking down the street and a man accosts you while armed?

Hole up now...you don't have any more evidence than...

May 6, 2020, 1:28 PM

he does.

You said:

"Martin was minding his own business and Zimmerman chased him down." And you know this how?

I know what the jury found and what evidence/testimony was presented in the case, but no one, other than Zimmerman, knows for sure what happened that night.

It's been a while...but I remember going into that trial thinking Zimmerman had to be guilty and I came out of that trial leaning more towards him shooting in self defense, but it being a pretty ugly case, where I thought Zimmerman was probably initially acting inappropriately, but that he didn't cold murder Martin.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hole up now...you don't have any more evidence than...

May 6, 2020, 1:31 PM

The account of why Martin was out there and Zimmerman's call to police shows yes, he was minding his own business. And they told Zimmerman not to go after him.

He did anyway. And the kid died. If Zimmerman doesn't get out of the car to chase him, he lives.

Same as this case. These two necks chased after him. They don't do that, this man lives.

I'm sorry, but if there wasn't video of this shooting, I have a bad feeling this same argument would be happening right now as it is with Martin.

We can argue over Zimmerman's self defense or whatever, but he pursued the kid when told not to, he had a gun, and he shot the guy. I'll argue--without proof, but I don't give a #### because I think we know this is the case--that Martin didn't initiate the confrontation.

Wow you sure are enraged.

May 6, 2020, 1:40 PM

Why don't you take some of Obama's advice:

"All of us carry the baggage of assumptions with us, don't we? That's what makes this conversation so hard. The officer who assumes a black man in a mostly white neighborhood represents a threat; the black man who assumes that in any confrontation with the police, his race is a factor. And, honesty requires me to add, the president who assumes he understands a situation even before having all the facts."

You present your feelings as facts. Your feelings trump all evidence that was presented in a court of law, and what the jury decided based on that evidence.

I'm assuming you're currently up to speed on #TropicThunder #CancelRDJ because he played a role in blackface. That sounds like it would be right up your alley.

Re: Wow you sure are enraged.

May 6, 2020, 1:43 PM

You're good at throwing in red herrings to distract from the point.

So everyone who is found not guilty in court is innocent?

Ehhhh, I think these would be very similar if it were one

May 6, 2020, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Hole up now...you don't have any more evidence than... ]

redneck with a gun and Ahmaud Arbery got the upper hand beating up the redneck, then the redneck shot him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

May 6, 2020, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: BS. ]

I'm sorry you don't agree with what was presented in a court of law, including physical evidence, and then he was found not guilty of the charges. Apparently saying what was presented in a court of law as evidence makes someone a racist.

IMHO, the two events are very different. This one they should all be charged, and should be convicted of murder.

And I've had gun pulled on me during an argument (technically it was road rage) in a parking lot of Route 17 and I-85 and managed not to get killed. The idiots brother was a state trooper, made it to the scene first and intercepted the other troopers before I could talk. I was told to drive away, and the other guy is a known problem. But i'm sure you'll say not getting shot is "white privilege?"

Let's not twist words

May 6, 2020, 1:42 PM

-Just because he was found not guilty in court doesn't mean he didn't murder the guy. Plenty of people get off on charges. Mentioning OJ is pretty cliche, but there you go. OJ.

-I didn't call you a racist.

-The only difference is there is video. Let me ask you this. If we DIDN'T have the video, and these guys gave the same story as Zimmerman--that the victim attacked them and it was self-defense (which, surprise, is there argument), are you honestly telling me you would say the same thing that you did about the Martin case? If not, why?

-So your personal example isn't one where you were walking/jogging down the street and a guy accosted you out of the blue with a gun? And police were there to intervene? Sounds exactly the same.

*their argument.***

May 6, 2020, 1:45 PM

No, I wouldn't think the same as Martin....

May 6, 2020, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Let's not twist words ]

First, I'm an engineer. I don't like to jump to conclusions with anything. It's not how I'm wired.

Second, I'd have to read what local LEO and the DA say about it. Watching the video, it would be hard to have a justified self-defense with the physical evidence. 3 guys with firearms, not a scratch on them, and a deceased victim with multiple(?) GSWs? I'd assume the DA would press charges based on what they found at the scene which would be nothing to justify self-defense. The GA castle doctrine does extend outside the house/property, and there is no duty to retreat, but IMHO this doesn't come close to meeting self-defense.

With Zimmerman, he had physical wounds, and the physical evidence lined up with his statements of events. I'd say nothing like that is present on this video.

Re: No, I wouldn't think the same as Martin....

May 6, 2020, 2:00 PM

First, I'm an engineer. I don't like to jump to conclusions with anything. It's not how I'm wired.

Cool, but irrelevant, and you've already jumped to some conclusions in this thread.

Second, I'd have to read what local LEO and the DA say about it. Watching the video, it would be hard to have a justified self-defense with the physical evidence. 3 guys with firearms, not a scratch on them, and a deceased victim with multiple(?) GSWs? I'd assume the DA would press charges based on what they found at the scene which would be nothing to justify self-defense. The GA castle doctrine does extend outside the house/property, and there is no duty to retreat, but IMHO this doesn't come close to meeting self-defense.

Doesn't sound like the authorities were going to take proper action until the video surfaced and it garnered national attention. Who says they didn't have a scratch on them? The video shows the victim and the shooter engaged in close combat.

With Zimmerman, he had physical wounds, and the physical evidence lined up with his statements of events. I'd say nothing like that is present on this video.

Again, you don't know they don't have physical wounds. They're making the exact same argument Zimmerman made. Without the video, that's all we would have to go on. Their statements.

And you're telling me you wouldn't make the same argument?

Also, here's what the DA initially said.

May 6, 2020, 2:01 PM [ in reply to No, I wouldn't think the same as Martin.... ]

Taken from another reply in this thread:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-man-shot-dead-while-jogging-southeast-georgia-two-months-n1196621

So he would have let these guys off without the video.

If you never saw the video and read this DA's statements, what would be your conclusion?

Confusing...are you saying the DA recused himself...

May 6, 2020, 3:23 PM

only because the video became public?

"So he would have let these guys off without the video."

Honest question...I wasn't following what you were saying.

Let me amend.

May 6, 2020, 5:52 PM

Had he been the DA in this case, he would have let them off based on his initial opinion (and he would have been wrong). But he recused himself without that being an issue.

I do hold that without the video, this case doesn't go to trial.

Got it....

May 7, 2020, 8:42 AM

I'm not sure that the video helps or hurts the shooter's case.

Without the video...with the story by itself....it's hard to imagine charges not being pressed.

No matter how you slice it, I think we can all agree that it's a tragic situation and the shooters need to be in jail for a very very long time.

Re: Got it....

May 8, 2020, 8:47 AM

I agree on the last part, but based on the DA's initial statements, and given past cases, it's not too outrageous of an idea that they would have gotten off for self defense.

Well, at some point (now), we're just guessing...

May 8, 2020, 9:09 AM

I'm not sure that has a whole lot of value :)

He recused himself but recommended they be let off***

May 6, 2020, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Confusing...are you saying the DA recused himself... ]

You know what the fascinating part about that series of

May 6, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: BS. ]

events was? We only heard Zimmerman's account.

And if there wasn't video of this incident...

May 6, 2020, 1:19 PM

This guy would be making the same argument for these two rednecks.

Re: You know what the fascinating part about that series of

May 6, 2020, 1:26 PM [ in reply to You know what the fascinating part about that series of ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0qOCUy27Q

The only difference is no video

May 9, 2020, 6:17 AM [ in reply to BS. ]

If this wasn’t on video, the guys on truck would never be charged. I’m sure they’d find some reason to condemn the runner, or sprinkle some crack on him.

May 6, 2020, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Wait for it... ]

I'd hope if there was video evidence from the Zimmerman case, people wouldn't have defended him.

I think this case is pretty clear cut. No doubt whatsoever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2020, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Wait for it... ]

just went through all 75 posts on this thread and no one here defended them. Time to admit you were wrong again.

If those guys don't get thrown under the jail - there

May 6, 2020, 1:01 PM

is something extremely wrong.

What was the 2 Gomer Pyle's story before the video surfaced?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The DA had the video, and decided not to press charges.***

May 6, 2020, 1:03 PM

That is borderline unbelievable.***

May 6, 2020, 1:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This says it's going to a grand jury....

May 6, 2020, 1:31 PM [ in reply to The DA had the video, and decided not to press charges.*** ]

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/us/ahmaud-arbery-jogging-georgia-shooting/index.html

Yeah, doesn't seem that is correct...

May 6, 2020, 1:35 PM [ in reply to The DA had the video, and decided not to press charges.*** ]

article I linked says DA's recused themselves because they knew the people involved.

So yeah, I guess they technically "didn't bring charges because they knew the guys", but in reality, they are letting someone else make that decision and they are going for a grand jury indictment.

That's better info than the first piece I read, so I'll

May 6, 2020, 1:45 PM

retract that statement, for fear of Crass calling me a liar.

lol*&^%$81***

May 6, 2020, 3:09 PM

From what I understand, It was taking all this time

May 8, 2020, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Yeah, doesn't seem that is correct... ]

for them to find prosecutors who didn't know the guy since he was or worked for the DA's.

The difference is, the still weren't arrested during all of this.

Normal murderers are sitting in a jail cell during this time.

They weren't.

It's complete and utter bull ####.

I like your funny words magic man

Agreed on not being arrested in general...

May 8, 2020, 9:10 AM

but I think for them to be arrested, some DA has got to say they want to bring charges...but I'm not 100% sure of that.

they went over two months without charging them

May 9, 2020, 6:25 AM [ in reply to Yeah, doesn't seem that is correct... ]

It’s clear they would not have been charged without video going public.

Self defense, they claimed.

May 6, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to If those guys don't get thrown under the jail - there ]

Said he charged them and grabbed for the shotgun.

Re: JFC, Georgia.

May 6, 2020, 1:09 PM

JFC 19B, what does Kap have to do with this horrible story?

How about 3 retards shoot a black dude and they should go to jail for the rest of their lives. Kap and his fake antics have nothing to do with this story

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except they do. Kap was protesting the systemic law

May 6, 2020, 1:14 PM

enforcement prejudice against black people that you don't believe exists. These gentlemen not being charged would seem to refute that belief. Unless, of course, you think multiple black men could mount up in a truck with guns, kill a white jogger, and not be charged due to self defense, in which case, you're absolutely right.

Re: Except they do. Kap was protesting the systemic law

May 6, 2020, 2:09 PM

these retards were not cops shooting at a black guy.

if the DA doesnt press charges, then the constituents of that County should be after him and demand replacement.

Central Park 5***

May 7, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Except they do. Kap was protesting the systemic law ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because that's what he was protesting

May 6, 2020, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: JFC, Georgia. ]

And y'all hated him for it because Lord knows someone not standing for the anthem really ruins your life.

And then y'all cheer on these idiots with AR-15s at the statehouses.

I thought he was protesting...

May 6, 2020, 1:38 PM

police brutality and racial inequality.

Re: I thought he was protesting...

May 6, 2020, 1:44 PM

He was protesting killings of black people by police and deaths of blacks that go unpunished by the system.

So if these guys are getting charged, is that applicable...

May 6, 2020, 3:14 PM

here?

Re: So if these guys are getting charged, is that applicable...

May 6, 2020, 5:52 PM

If charged, no, but based on the initial legal reaction to this case, yes.

DON'T TURN AROUND, UH-OH.***

May 6, 2020, 1:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2020, 1:16 PM

should be a trial, doesn't look like a justified shooting to me

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

###***

May 6, 2020, 1:17 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This seems like the ultimate result of police not doing

May 6, 2020, 1:24 PM

anything about property crimes to me, and less of a racial issue. But I could be wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what the local DA had to say about it before he

May 6, 2020, 1:59 PM

recused himself:

The case was briefly in the hands of DA George Barnhill, based in Waycross, but he recused himself because his son works for prosecutors in Brunswick.

But in a memo from Barnhill to police, the DA said he believes Gregory and Travis McMichael should not be indicted. He said the father and son had "probable cause" to believe the victim might be a burglar and were within their rights to arm themselves and chase him down.

The prosecutor said video footage of the shooting, made by a neighbor, shows Arbery to be the aggressor.

"Given the fact Arbery initiated the fight, at the point Arbery grabbed the shotgun, under Georgia Law, McMichael was allowed to use deadly force to protect himself," according to the memo.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/black-man-shot-dead-while-jogging-southeast-georgia-two-months-n1196621

There it is.

May 6, 2020, 2:02 PM

It would have been dismissed without the video, and yeah, I'll say it again: People on here would be backing the DA's play and defending these men.

Hey flow, look down here!***

May 6, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Here's what the local DA had to say about it before he ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I saw that...kind of confusing...

May 6, 2020, 3:20 PM

in the end, it sounds like they're going to a grand jury, which sounds like the outcome we would want to see.

Also interesting comments on what the actual law is...maybe the prosecutor was correct in his interpretation of the law...but I sure hope not. It doesn't sound reasonable for someone to be pursued and stopped by armed people and the jogger (in this case) not to feel that HIS life is being threatened.

If that's really the law, then it seems like it would be open season on just about anyone...just video tape it and hope the unarmed person goes after one of the armed person's gun.

From what I've read, under Georgia law they were completely

May 6, 2020, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Here's what the local DA had to say about it before he ]

within their rights to shoot and kill him. It doesn't matter what he did or didn't do. As long as they believed he was a burglar (required no actual evidence) and believed that he was armed or dangerous, they could defend themselves by killing him. Despite the fact that they pursued him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So I can go shoot them for robbing an innocent man's life?***

May 6, 2020, 2:11 PM

Re: So I can go shoot them for robbing an innocent man's life?***

May 6, 2020, 2:17 PM

I wish, I would help if we could

Known murderers walking free to kill again... probable cause***

May 8, 2020, 3:36 PM

Probably has to be a reasonable belief

May 7, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to From what I've read, under Georgia law they were completely ]

but they don't need any evidence necessarily.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don't just have friends in the DA's office

May 6, 2020, 2:04 PM

The father (Gregory McMichael, 64) is a "retired investigator for the local prosecutor".

They need to go to jail...PERIOD! ******

May 6, 2020, 2:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Call 911 - Fortunately my local Sheriff Dept is responsive

May 6, 2020, 3:27 PM

and competent.

Short of life threatening situations, I would not “initiate” an armed conflict. Simply make detail observations and call law enforcement. They have training, expertise and get paid to deal with the parties engaged in criminal activities.

I’m going to pass on this political discussion, but wanted to just

May 6, 2020, 3:55 PM

say that I watched that video, and man, that was terrible to watch. That poor man.

null

May 6, 2020, 5:08 PM

Hopefully they get charged with a federal hate crime and spend the rest of their years sleeping on a concrete bed and chewing off their own tongues in 23 hour a day solitary confinement.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's usually not a good idea to attack a guy with a shotgun

May 6, 2020, 6:02 PM

instead of running toward him and grabbing his gun, it is better to either run away or just stop and put your hands up

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. So... it's his fault?***

May 6, 2020, 8:11 PM

There's always one ######***

May 6, 2020, 8:28 PM

I had the same reaction...

May 6, 2020, 10:36 PM [ in reply to It's usually not a good idea to attack a guy with a shotgun ]

First let me say that these guys handled the situation terribly and likely thought, "black guy running? He must be the burgler." Even though they may have been within their rights to pursue him, they had no right to menace and brandish in a public area. They should have left the gun in the truck, called the cops, and attempted to non-violently detain him. They definitely effed up and the shooter should be charged with Man 1 at a minimum.

That being said, if I have a gun (not brandishing) and someone charges at me, I am shooting them. I'm not going to wait to determine their intentions.

I can't say for sure what I would have done in the victim's situation, but I really don't see myself charging at the guy with the shotgun. He didn't deserve to lose his life, but it was a bad move.

If they don't brandish the weapon first and, what appears to

May 8, 2020, 11:44 AM

be, shoot while he is trying to avoid them from the video, he probably doesn't run at the guy with the shotgun.

Your take is a stupid take.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Xactly... totally stupid.***

May 8, 2020, 3:39 PM

The runner should have been armed.

May 7, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to It's usually not a good idea to attack a guy with a shotgun ]

Then he could have just shot and killed the guy with the shotgun.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I always run with my AR-15, in case some cracker wants to

May 8, 2020, 11:42 AM

chase me down, I can be the aggressor and mow his ass down first. It's one of the basic tenets of being a runner.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

must be tough to pack that and your hawg

May 9, 2020, 7:49 AM

In them 5” inseam shorty shorts you wear!

Only one guy will be charged for certain. What would you

May 6, 2020, 7:37 PM

charge the other two with? Accessories to 1st or 2nd degree murder?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2020, 12:01 AM

https://www.wjcl.com/article/gbi-arrests-father-son-for-murder-of-ahmaud-arbery/32409481

May 8, 2020, 4:34 AM

They destroyed a lot of lives including their own. If convicted, they will never see each other again and both will die in jail. They might get off though. I see some rioting if so.

May 8, 2020, 1:29 PM

19B® said:

25 year old black male goes out for a jog like he does every day. Takes a different route. Two crackers sitting on couch see him jog by, load up with guns in pickup truck Mad Max style (a 3rd cracker trailing in another truck and filming).

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/status/1257737290786443266?s=20

Their "defense" is that since they were trying to citizen's arrest the guy (because they saw him look into a house under construction), and he "resisted" being accosted by two men with guns jumping him in the middle of the street, and since he fought (in vain) for his life, it was OK for them to defend THEMSELVES with deadly force....because they, two assholes sitting on their couch, thought he was a criminal. They were not charged because they have friends in the DA's office.

Since it's getting national attention, they will likely end up being charged. 10, 20, 30 years ago? Nah. Business as usual.

Now, tell me again how THIS is offensive.

These two idiots deserve the death penalty for what they did. Make no mistake though. Their actions wasn’t on the behalf of any race, organization or the American flag. It was an act carried out by two idiots on their own who deserve punishment to the maximum of law.

I read every post so far... One thing to say. If the victim

May 8, 2020, 3:44 PM

was from my family or possibly even a good friend, those 'boys' would WANT to be in jail... Fact.

According to you, if math's correct, there are 3 idiots...

May 8, 2020, 11:49 PM

What a stupid argument.

Re: According to you, if math's correct, there are 3 idiots...

May 9, 2020, 12:03 AM

You have proven you can’t take the heat so get your azzzz out of the kitchen.

Haha, you public school children have never brought the heat...

May 9, 2020, 12:06 AM

It remains a stupid argument, in spite of your pedestrian deflection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

Those pu55ies wouldn’t have done a thing without their guns***

May 9, 2020, 6:30 AM

May 9, 2020, 11:02 AM

With the evidence as presented so far its a simple case of dumb and dumbershiatts. This is insanely tragic and the men involved should be found guilty of the highest provable crime. Their stupidity should not be used an an excuse to exonerate them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2020, 2:30 PM

Jogging in timberlands, cargos and carrying a hammer. Just a jog folks

Replies: 91
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic