Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hmm..Korey Foreman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Hmm..Korey Foreman

Apr 29, 2020, 2:22 PM

Foreman is waiting to see what happens with the others recruited by Clemson before he makes his list of top schools. Does he expect Clemson to hold a scholarship for him while he makes up his mind to de-decommit or not? I don't think it works that way with Dabo.

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Korey-Foreman-decommitment-Clemson-USC--146617623/?utm_source=247Sports%2520Newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=200429_105959_ClemsonTigers&utm_content=Li

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

It sounds to me like...

Apr 29, 2020, 2:30 PM

Foreman knows if one of the other DE's Clemson has offered commits, he won't have a spot.

I suspect there is also some pressure for him to stay closer to home and play for SoCal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Hmm..Korey Foreman

Apr 29, 2020, 2:31 PM

It is all about the drama with this guy.....Dabo don’t play that game buddy.....he is done with you cause with Clemson the team always comes first....no one is more special than the other......period.....Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There ain't no gooood guys...there ain't no baaaaad guys...

Apr 29, 2020, 2:36 PM

Just because we may think Korey is making a mistake, doesn't make him the villain. Perhaps he is getting intense pressure to stay local. That's not crazy. Many families would probably want to be able to watch their son play locally...or play for a program that they've followed through the years. Could be nothing wrong about it.

I do feel bad for him if that's the case. Korey Foreman was 100% Clemson and looked like he was on cloud nine. If he is bailing from his dream program for someone else's satisfaction, I just think that's a real shame for him.

null

Oh...ha ha. I just read his specific comments about Clemson

Apr 29, 2020, 2:45 PM

I stand by my statement that there doesn't need to be a villain in all this, but what an odd position..."Clemson, who I just decommitted from, might still be in my top 5 unless they take one of the DEs that they only offered after I decommitted." Yes...that's not how Dabo is going to roll...and to be clear, it's not about hurt feelings or "Showing the recruit who is boss." Dabo has to manage a roster. If he has a guy that fits the culture and fills a need, and that guy is ready to be All In, he's going to lock it in and move on to the next guy. It's what he did with Korey in the first place.

null

Well said...***

Apr 29, 2020, 7:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

And how do you know that?***

Apr 29, 2020, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Hmm..Korey Foreman ]

He's a high school kid, cut him some slack.

Apr 29, 2020, 3:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Hmm..Korey Foreman ]

You have no idea what he is or is not going through so how bout we stay away from comments like "it is all about the drama with this guy."

K thx bye.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: He's a high school kid, cut him some slack.

Apr 29, 2020, 4:26 PM

I agree. These last few months have been crazy. Who knows how much that is playing a part in his decision. Would love to get him, but if he goes somewhere else, good luck to him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, but what's this about?

Apr 29, 2020, 8:10 PM [ in reply to He's a high school kid, cut him some slack. ]

I'll hang up and listen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, but what's this about?

Apr 29, 2020, 8:56 PM

I'll hang up and listen.

He says that to all the girls.

Maybe he bumped his head and forgot? Could happen.***

Apr 29, 2020, 9:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK, but what's this about?

Apr 29, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to OK, but what's this about? ]

Maybe he meant it at the time, but now he’s not as sure if he wants to move all the way across the country or not?

Or maybe the aliens got to him? Still waiting on GWP...

Apr 29, 2020, 9:21 PM

to break all ties.

Apr 29, 2020, 2:50 PM

So classic Catch22. Clemson should save him a spot in case he decides to commit. He’s probably a good kid and trying to keep his options open. Might work for USC but can’t see an elite program doing that.

USC is desperate and they can and will let a recruit jerk

Apr 29, 2020, 3:23 PM

their chains.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 3:03 PM

Dabo has moved on, guaranteed! In my opinion ????

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Apr 29, 2020, 8:50 PM

I doubt that. I’m not saying Dabo will save a spot for him or anything, but doubt Dabo is taking the offer off the table unless there’s some behind the scenes drama we aren’t aware of.

We waited on a linebacker lst year that waited and waited an

Apr 29, 2020, 9:06 PM

waited....and at the last minute we moved on. We were very lucky to get a 100% commit from another KILLER LINEBACKER. They may not want to go dwon that road again...

Apr 29, 2020, 4:06 PM

He still may end up at Clemson. But if he is a drama queen which I don’t know, it would not matter if he were a 10 star player he would not be a good fit for Clemson. But if he is a stand up guy I hope he selects Clemson. The fact that he wants to play at the same school with the player he mention gives me the impression of a person with some insecurities.

Whatever Foreman decides to play, I hope he finds the school that he feels is best for him. And I hope he is successful wherever he goes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 6:54 PM

I, for one, am SHOCKED we are still talking about this.

Apr 29, 2020, 8:55 PM

Foreman's coming to Clemson.

The rest is just scenery.

Waay too much "I, Me, My" in this kids statements for my

Apr 29, 2020, 9:23 PM

liking. Seems like he wants his #### kissed a whole lot. Dabo usually does not recruit these types of players to begin with. Makes me hope that one of the recent DE offers pulls the trigger on a committment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic