Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WSPA news mess up - USC logo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

WSPA news mess up - USC logo

Sep 25, 2018, 10:05 AM

Did anyone see the news one night recently (last week I think). They were talking about the "improvements" the Gamecocks were making to Willy B. When they came back to the studio they had a picture of a stadium with the Gamecock C logo thing superimposed on the picture. Problem was the stadium was the real USC. You could see the mustard and ketchup USC in the end zone and the trojan in the middle of the field.

I can hear it now, WSPA person to intern "find a picture of USC stadium and put the Gamecock logo on it for tonight's broadcast". Dabo was right, everyone knows the real USC isn't in Columbia.

I tried to find the video clip online but no luck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WSPA news mess up - USC logo

Sep 25, 2018, 10:17 AM

So the wrong logo on the correct USC picture.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 10:19 AM

This!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 10:19 AM

You just can't make this stuff up. +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 11:17 AM

Well we are consistently confused with the Princeton Tigers, but mainly regarding academics .... not athletics!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here is where irrelevance meets unconcerned...

Sep 25, 2018, 11:24 AM
usuck.png(203.7 K)

reply when you see it... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I rememeber that too, maybe worse

Sep 25, 2018, 11:33 AM

being confused as SC State

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: here is where irrelevance meets unconcerned...

Sep 25, 2018, 11:36 AM [ in reply to here is where irrelevance meets unconcerned... ]

Well, Orangeburg is not too far from Columbia and SC State probably has an overall record much better than that of the Gamecocks.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

on their level, most definitely... LOL

Sep 25, 2018, 1:19 PM

SC State takes a couple of whippings each year for the bigger payments, but they have been a DII contender over the decades... the chickens, not so much...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SC State has 15 conference championships

Sep 25, 2018, 1:22 PM

And THREE NFL Hall of Fame members.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: here is where irrelevance meets unconcerned...

Sep 25, 2018, 4:31 PM [ in reply to here is where irrelevance meets unconcerned... ]

Actually a compliment!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HA!! TU my friend...***

Sep 25, 2018, 5:34 PM

i saw it the first time...

Sep 25, 2018, 9:03 PM [ in reply to here is where irrelevance meets unconcerned... ]

woof, woof...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic