Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WSJ Staff Opinion Article: “Biden wants to talk about the man (Trump), not about policy.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 214

WSJ Staff Opinion Article: “Biden wants to talk about the man (Trump), not about policy.

Sep 9, 2020, 2:52 PM

He’s winning right.”

..Trump will need to counter and make the race about policy differences & Biden’s indulgence to the Dem left.

What you think?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WSJ Staff Opinion Article: “Biden wants to talk about the man (Trump), not about policy.

Sep 9, 2020, 3:03 PM

Well, if he was going to do that, it would have helped to have actually had a platform at the RNC...instead of four more years of Trump and the Fam.

Trump is the policy, and the policy is whatever Trump wants at the moment.

That's how truly Great Men do things, after all. They can't be beholden to what they said yesterday, or the walls they said they were going to build yesterday, or who was going to pay for those walls, or who they were going to lock up - Hillary! Hillary! - or how they were going to lower prescription drug prices, or abolish ObamaCare and replace it with something a hundred times better or how they were going to slash taxes and the deficit or show everyone how easy it was to win a trade war with China or produce beautiful clean coal...

...I mean, that ish is so yesterday's game. We're onto all new and better awesomeness today, and we just need to all get with the program. The Great Man has Very Stable Genius he's gonna download on us all, after all, and you just never know what it's going to be.

Whatever the Great Man says, right, Bill? C'mon, Bill. Whatever the Great Man says. All with me now! WHATEVER THE GREAT MAN SAYS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're still kinda 'on the fence?'***

Sep 9, 2020, 3:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 214
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic