Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WOW ... Big 10 sucks mightily. Michigan massively
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

WOW ... Big 10 sucks mightily. Michigan massively

Nov 24, 2018, 4:01 PM

over rated. OSU barely beats a mediocre Maryland team last week, pulls out a close one against a terrible Nebraska team, and gets hammered by Purdue. Now they run Michigan out of town on a rail. The mighty Michigan defense ... rrrrrright. Racked up gaudy stats against the 1970s high school offenses of the pitiful Big 10. What a joke. How do people who voted for these teams look themselves in the mirror. Remember committee, THIS is why the eye test means zilch. Oh, and GO TIGERS, BEAT THOSE STINKING KAWKS!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: WOW ... Big 10 sucks mightily. Michigan massively

Nov 24, 2018, 4:06 PM

Well said and spot on. I’m not sure how you leave out UCF now. I’m sorry, I know they’ll jump osu up there but they should not.

Too much money to try and keep them in it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd agree with you,except that UCF lost its QB yesterday

Nov 24, 2018, 4:27 PM

In the "who is the best team" question being asked by the CFP that does come into play.

BTW, I think that's a stupid question because it is entirely subjective. I can't fathom that we're in this position in this day and age where we still rely on opinions and impressions rather than teams having clear paths with W's and L's to get to the title.

But so be it, I suppose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't have said it better.

Nov 24, 2018, 4:07 PM

These teams look so lethargic on a TV screen after watching SEC ball...and even ACC and Big 12 ball...that it's laughable to think that more than 1 team from that conference is ever in the conversation for anything.

2 different worlds of football. Big 10 teams generally only look good against other Big 10 teams that run i-formation offenses with inferior athletes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2018, 4:14 PM

Thursday night, I told a good friend of mine (Notre Dame fan) that I wasn't "sold on Michigan" and that I wasn't so sure their defense was as good as advertised. He thought Michigan was legit. While I had my doubts about Michigan, I still did not expect what took place today.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Nov 24, 2018, 4:37 PM

Michigan’s offense made a chitty OSU defense look good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2018, 4:43 PM

We want us some Urban Meyer...He won't be Dabo's friend after this Butt-Kicking...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic