Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY IT WAS ACROSS THE FROZEN TUNDRA!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 310

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE JOURNEY IT WAS ACROSS THE FROZEN TUNDRA!!

Feb 17, 2015, 9:43 AM

I could literally feel the laser-like glares of malevolence from the Yetis lurking in ambuscade from their lair deep within the icebound coppice as I trudged out to prepare for my impending embarkation in the Snowcat. Hearing the rustle amongst the frozen foliage, I knew it was in my best interest to de-ice the steel treads as quickly as possible, while still managing to keep my trusty rifle handy in case these devilish monstrosities were unable to stifle their vociferously ubiquitous hunger for human flesh.

Safely ensconced in the driver's cab, I maneuvered out across the shimmering Siberian landscape onto the narrow thoroughfare that serves as our camp's only lifeline to civilization, and thus, invigorative resupply. Meticulously navigating through the crossroad beset with ravenous polar bears, I managed the avoidance of any assignation that could bring forth the wrath of these horrifying beasts and with it, the impotent consequence of any hominid intrusion upon their murderous enclave.

The final stage of the junket would of course be the pernicious steerage through territories claimed by the pestiferous Nepalese Maoist rebel forces, and thus avoiding apprehension for ransom. Making careful my approach with armaments primed, I sped through their raw and glacial encampment, taking only a modicum of small arms fire and managed to emerge at my destination, none the worse for wear.

I shall make my respite here for several hours before any attempt in making the jeopardous pilgrimage back to the safety of my invariable billet. I will keep you all apprised of any development that is in the au courant of any expostulation for my departure from these safe confines.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RH Lovecraft?***

Feb 17, 2015, 9:49 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

cocaine is a #### of a drug***

Feb 17, 2015, 10:07 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bro, do you even thesaurus?

Feb 17, 2015, 10:08 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3