Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WE are EXACTLY where we want to be!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

WE are EXACTLY where we want to be!

Nov 12, 2017, 12:07 PM

Starting to be dissed by all the "experts" and starting to hear about all the other "great" teams. This is what Dabo thrives on and gives him another reason to convince our guys to have a chip on their shoulder. We got them where we want them boys and girls!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WE are EXACTLY where we want to be!

Nov 12, 2017, 12:11 PM

Yes, you are exactly right. The announcers talked trash about us all night last night. ESPN is still dumping on us. It's ok. We laugh in their faces!!! Here we come stronger than before. That's the way it works in Tigertown!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 12:13 PM

We need to get better real fast! Not playing as well as we were last year to finish the season. Miami’s secondary will eat KB alive. Hope he can use the next two games to get some better rhythm, chemistry, and better throws to our wideouts.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 12:44 PM

We played last night with 5 defensive starters out and one sidelines after a targeting. FSU had about the same number of NFL prospects on the field as we did. Their D-line, especially Christmas and Nada (however you spell it) are top half of the draft picks. We still won.

Yes, our offense has to play better, but we still seem to make plays. I would still like to see more plays to get Feaster and Etienne in to open field. We seem to have given up on jet sweeps and other ways to get the ball on the perimeter.

Good call on FSU talent, Tiger injuries & O challenges

Nov 12, 2017, 1:08 PM

Like you, I do not understand all the running plays to the middle of the field when ETN has a huge advantage in outside space.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stacking the line & pick sixes are a legitimate concern

Nov 12, 2017, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: WE are EXACTLY where we want to be! ]

against quality teams.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami's Secondary Won't Be A Factor They Have an Average

Nov 12, 2017, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: WE are EXACTLY where we want to be! ]

at Best Run Defense And That is Against Garbage Teams. Drop These Newcomers to the ACCCG Which Will Essentially Be a Road Game For Them And I Bet We Find That Lame Turnover Chain in The Trash Can of The Miami Locker Room at Game's End.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2017, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Re: WE are EXACTLY where we want to be! ]

I think he will. I like the way KB responds under pressure seems like he plays better when they go fast.....less thinking and quick decision making.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 but not 'exactly.'

Nov 12, 2017, 1:17 PM

We need KB back to 100%. I coached baseball for a decade and I can tell you his ankle isn't 100% and it's messing with his deep ball bigtime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1 but not 'exactly.'

Nov 12, 2017, 3:43 PM

I think you are right. Even on his running plays I don't think he is on full go.

Re: +1 but not 'exactly.'

Nov 12, 2017, 3:46 PM [ in reply to +1 but not 'exactly.' ]

It wasn’t Kelly’s fault Cain dropped a wide open TD where he had both hands on the ball with no one around.

And the other plays?????

Nov 12, 2017, 3:53 PM

Convenient to pick 1 dropped pass.

Nov 12, 2017, 3:50 PM

Yep!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive