Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Rogers makes final preparations to enter school, says defense will be a force
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Rogers makes final preparations to enter school, says defense will be a force

Oct 9, 2012, 8:08 PM

Rogers makes final preparations to enter school, says defense will be a force

Defensive end Dane Rogers is making his final preparations to become a Clemson Tiger, and he told TigerNet that he believes the defense is only going to get better in the future. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent job, Dane!.....Making straight A's, expecting

Oct 9, 2012, 8:12 PM

a strong SAT score!!

just like Jadaveon!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Rogers is underated. He can make a real inpact early***

Oct 9, 2012, 8:14 PM

Re: I think Rogers is underated. He can make a real inpact early***

Oct 9, 2012, 8:17 PM

saw rogers in a scrimmage. he sure looks the part but it will take him a year in the weight room. very good frame.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't Gaines Adam's a 3 star as well?***

Oct 9, 2012, 8:18 PM [ in reply to I think Rogers is underated. He can make a real inpact early*** ]

Re: Wasn't Gaines Adam's a 3 star as well?***

Oct 9, 2012, 8:36 PM

I believe you are correct. He played for a team that played 8-man football or something like that, I believe, so he didn't get much attention. Believe it or not, I think his HS coach was Steve Tannyhill who was a QB at usuc, and he gave us fits when he played for them. He was a renegade with very long hair, but he did a good job for them, and he did a great job for us by sending us a very good player.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't Goodman a 4 star?

Oct 9, 2012, 11:00 PM

Why do people alwats say things like that?

Pretty sure he was a 2 star

Oct 10, 2012, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Wasn't Gaines Adam's a 3 star as well?*** ]

played private school ball and had to go the prep route because of grades.

"WE!"

Oct 9, 2012, 8:35 PM

I love when a commit uses we when describing the team means they care and they are ready to become a tiger. Great for him.

Re: Front Page Story: Rogers makes final preparations to enter school, says defense will be a force

Oct 9, 2012, 9:23 PM

Sounds like a good guy, a high character kid. Winning football games is important but at the end of the day you also are building these guys, turning them into good men, good future husbands and fathers, and helping them earn a degree. Good luck Dane! Finish strong, enjoy your last few months and come to Clemson ready to work hard!

Re: Re: Wasn't Gaines Adam's a 3 star as well?***

Oct 9, 2012, 11:03 PM

Gaines played 8-man under tanneyhill (however you spell it) at Cambridge academy in greenwood as far as I know! But "great Dane" would make a great nickname for this guy if he shows up an shows out!

There's nowhere *to* go but up

Oct 10, 2012, 8:58 AM

They can't be much worse, can they? Can they? I hope not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's nowhere *to* go but up

Oct 10, 2012, 10:26 AM

My exact same thoughts!!! Nowhere to go except up on the defensive side of the ball.

My only worry is that we were always so solid on defense and never had a great offense. Now we have a great offense and no defense. By looking at our future recruits and knowing Chad Morris will probably only be with us maybe 1 more season before someone steals him away as a head coach, it looks like our defense will become good again and offense will struggle. Guess we will have to wait and see. If we ever get both sides of the ball to be dominate at the same time then we will truly be a National Championship contender!

Misspelled "farce"***

Oct 10, 2012, 10:58 AM

He's right, the defense is going to get better...only

Oct 10, 2012, 1:10 PM

because it's not possible for it to be any worse!

Re: He's right, the defense is going to get better...only

Oct 10, 2012, 6:51 PM

Sounds like a great guy. Dane, pagano, RN...on the same line....hmmmmmm

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic