Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VolNation Tucker thread
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

VolNation Tucker thread

Mar 14, 2019, 9:21 PM

Yes I know you Voltards are looking . You C&Ped posts from this board in that thread LOL

Thread was started July 2016. They wanted him, until he didn't want them LOL

https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/tn-ol-dl-bryn-tucker.257992/page-27

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Idiots

Mar 14, 2019, 9:26 PM

They would make our schedule easier. I wish we played them!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We would smash Tennessee.

Mar 14, 2019, 9:32 PM

It's pathetic their fans think they are relevant.

Re: We would smash Tennessee.

Mar 14, 2019, 11:13 PM

What’s pathetic is all of the schools except 2 maybe 3 are good football teams and they all think they are better and more relevant because they play in the SEC which is nothing but an espn media campaign. They explain their losses because of their tough schedules

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: VolNation Tucker thread

Mar 14, 2019, 9:33 PM

Homers will be homers, but dang man, we have beat more SEC conference ranked teams in five years than they have in......? Pathetic....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2019, 9:43 PM

Umm, how many years now have they been losing to USCjr and Vanderbilt?? And getting their a#### handed to them by Georgia and Bama?? And they want to make fun of our schedule?

5 straight losses to Vandy. The ole "Bless their hearts"

Mar 14, 2019, 10:01 PM

line is definitely applicable to long-suffering Tennessee fans. They are in a situation where they will likely never win another conference championship again, let alone make the CFP and actually win a semi-final game. The ACC Schedule might not match the SEC schedule, but that whole line of thought was out the door when it was decided the title would be settled on the field. And Bama, the terror of the SEC, which nobody other than Georgia can come within three touchdowns of, keeps getting its butt whipped by Clemson.

Experts they aren't. Here's the thread about Trevor Lawrence

Mar 14, 2019, 10:25 PM

commit. Sound familiar?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsIjOKCxRSE

My bad! Here's the link about Lawrence commit

Mar 14, 2019, 10:30 PM

https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/18-ga-qb-trevor-lawrence.219379/page-94

Re: My bad! Here's the link about Lawrence commit

Mar 14, 2019, 11:10 PM

After reading their comments, I'm at a loss for words ( not easily done). SMH

Re: My bad! Here's the link about Lawrence commit

Mar 15, 2019, 10:48 AM [ in reply to My bad! Here's the link about Lawrence commit ]

Somebody sign up to that board and bump that thread. Make them look stupid!

It's amazing how these other fans gloss over the fact

Mar 14, 2019, 10:06 PM

that Clemson ROLLS over TOP 4 teams on a regular basis in the CFP. They act like we beat a season's worth of Wake Forests and ignore the fact that we are collectively 5-2 against the top 4 in the last 4 years.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's amazing how these other fans gloss over the fact

Mar 15, 2019, 9:00 AM

I understand the conference thing is a desperate attempt by fans of other teams to make themselves feel better, but I just can't understand that thought even sounding reasonable to the most insane.

I would understand it if we were beating up on the ACC and constantly losing OOC games, and getting blown out in the first round of the CFP each time we make it. However, during our run of success we've beaten Georgia, LSU, Auburn 4 times, South Carolina 5 times in a row, A&M, Oklahoma 2 times, Ohio State 2 times, ND 2 times, and Bama 2 times including Saban's worst loss while at Bama.

Bama destroyed every single SEC team they faced this past season except for Georgia who they still beat, and we turn around and beat Bama by 28 points in a game where we let the clock run out at the end at the goal line instead of scoring another touchdown to win it by 35. Yet, somehow the response is that we wouldn't do well in the SEC?

Vol fans living in the far distant past

Mar 15, 2019, 10:45 AM

In the past ten years, Tennessee ranks 73rd in the nation in winning percentage. Fact is the Vols have a losing record over the past ten years. A decade is a long time to be completely irrelevant in the world of college football.

Clemson is 112-27 over the same decade and we won two Nattys. And we own scoreboard over the Vols having beaten them the last time we played.

General Neyland is dead and so are the Vols.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We’d curb stomp them year in and year out.

Mar 14, 2019, 10:27 PM

Irrelevant is what they are. Just a hair better than USCjr.

Mar 15, 2019, 8:38 AM

So a mediocre team and program thinks they go after more talented players then a team that just one its 2nd National Championship in 3 years? Hmmmm this sounds logical. I can go to any CFB team board and its all the same. There is delusion everywhere. I mean they must not have wanted TEE or Amari either. Fact is there is only one team that should have anything to say and thats Bama. Only because we are trading NC with them. We would blow the doors off TN. 3rd string would be in by 3rd QTR.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2019, 8:47 AM

Not only were they 5-7 last season, but they lost 6 of those games by 20 points or more including a 25 point loss to Vandy. That's not a product of a difficult schedule, that's a product of sucking.

BTW, we won more SEC games last season(3) than Tennessee has over the last 2 years combined(2) as they've gone 2-14 in the SEC during that time.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic