Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vol Fans Most Pathetic Ever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Vol Fans Most Pathetic Ever

Mar 15, 2019, 11:30 AM

Funny on their board the non sense they spew, like their some erudite institution of higher learning. My daughter after 2 semesters there and a 3.96 gpa said her high school classes were more challenging than Tenn. She then transferred because “those people are a bunch of bad football loving inbred delusional idiots”

I’m not wholly proud of the ACC but Lordy the SEC has sooo bought into ESPNs non sense that they have lost all touch with reality. Also Knoxville campus is VERY rapey. Almost as bad as coot U.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a few months ago i golfed with 2 Tenn grads

Mar 15, 2019, 11:46 AM

They were talking about who they should've gotten as their coach.

The one said, Dabo. I laughed and said why would he leave Clemson to go to Tenn? He said cause any coach would die to go there and who would want to stay in the ACC over the SEC?

I laughed and said, I guess all those coaches that turned you down til you finally got to your last coach.
I left it as, I guess your one of THOSE SEC fans? He said pretty much.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read some of the comments on Volnation

Mar 15, 2019, 11:50 AM

about how Tenn had long ago stopped recruiting Tucker because 1) he didn't fit in with their offensive scheme 2) his highlight film wasn't all that impressive 3) he'll do better against an ACC schedule

Then I went and looked at their 2020 Recruiting Ranking.....they were about 25 spots behind Clemson....and just a notch above the coots.

Been saying since the 1975 Stanley Morgan debacle in Knoxville---Tennessee cheats.....now there's confirmation they're stupid also

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1975 - or was that...,

Mar 15, 2019, 12:28 PM

...,1974. - tigrjm?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

time flies when you're having fun....

Mar 15, 2019, 1:21 PM

I mostly have tried to forget the 1975 season---Alabama and usuck being the two primary reasons. But it just keeps haunting my memory.

The Tenn game I was referring to was indeed played in 1974.....and the NCAA agreed after receiving film confirmation that Tenn had cheated, but declined to enact any sort of penalty against the Viles. Moral victories suckk

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

time flies when you're having fun....

Mar 15, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to 1975 - or was that..., ]

I mostly have tried to forget the 1975 season---Alabama and usuck being the two primary reasons. But it just keeps haunting my memory.

The Tenn game I was referring to was indeed played in 1974.....and the NCAA agreed after receiving film confirmation that Tenn had cheated, but declined to enact any sort of penalty against the Viles. Moral victories suckk

Re: 1975 - or was that...,

Mar 15, 2019, 1:46 PM [ in reply to 1975 - or was that..., ]

I heard Red Parker say once that it was tough to play in Knoxville ...
. That they threw babies in the aisles!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can start to knock our schedule when the beat Vandy

Mar 15, 2019, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Read some of the comments on Volnation ]

again- 0-3 since '16.

Or go to a bowl game.

Or win another National Title on a color TV.

Or actually beat Clemson head-to-head since WWII.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiefLzilpkw

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They can start to knock our schedule when the beat Vandy

Mar 15, 2019, 12:42 PM

I was at that game, though the resolution was better

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

I'm pretty sure I saw Hunter Renfrow on the sideline

Mar 15, 2019, 12:42 PM [ in reply to They can start to knock our schedule when the beat Vandy ]

but I don't think he played.

Re: Or win another National Title on a color TV.

Mar 15, 2019, 10:55 PM [ in reply to They can start to knock our schedule when the beat Vandy ]

:)

Vols need to learn the transitive rule of A- kicking

Mar 15, 2019, 10:31 PM

When the team that beat you 58-21 are themselves pistol-whipped 44-16, you don't have any right to open your mouth. They better be begging NOT to play us anytime soon. Win you division, then you are allowed to speak...anything.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic