Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: NC State coach: "I don't think it is even at all" being in ACC Atlantic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

FB Update: NC State coach: "I don't think it is even at all" being in ACC Atlantic

Aug 2, 2016, 12:07 PM

NC State coach: "I don't think it is even at all" being in ACC Atlantic

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wah wah waaaaahhhh...***

Aug 2, 2016, 12:09 PM

Dont worry Doeren, after this year

Aug 2, 2016, 12:10 PM

you will probably be unemployed anyway.

Re: FB Update: NC State coach: "I don't think it is even at all" being in ACC Atlantic

Aug 2, 2016, 12:11 PM

He's sore that he lost out on 342 lbs of Big Dex fury.

Re: FB Update: NC State coach: "I don't think it is even at all" being in ACC Atlantic

Aug 2, 2016, 12:14 PM

Remember when NC State was a huge thorn in our side?

Good times.

Aug 2, 2016, 12:14 PM

Maybe he should focus on building a team to compete for a division/conference title instead of bitching about it.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

My first thought exactly.***

Aug 2, 2016, 5:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

How do you pronounce Doeren? Does it rhyme with moran?***

Aug 2, 2016, 12:16 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

Coach Doeren is looking for the Door out.***

Aug 2, 2016, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2016, 12:19 PM

At the end of the day, he is right. Do you think any team in the Atlantic would want to change with them? Of course not. UNC would go from division favorite to fourth.

What he said isn't wrong...

Aug 2, 2016, 12:19 PM

....but it does you no good to bring it up or acknowledge a desire to change the divisions.

What a moron.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

He's right. Clemson and FSU are national powers. Louisville

Aug 2, 2016, 12:28 PM

is close. NC State, Wake Forest, BC, and Syracuse are lesser teams and no where close to elite status.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These things go in trends

Aug 2, 2016, 12:30 PM

Five years ago VT and GT were dominating in the coastal and the Atlantic was a disaster. Now I don't think us and FSU are going down any time soon but I do believe some coastal teams are trending up to make it a better division (UNC, Miami, Pitt).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suck it up, Buttercup***

Aug 2, 2016, 12:50 PM

I'd feel sorry for him and the Wuffies ...

Aug 2, 2016, 12:55 PM

...but then I'd start thinking about the days of Amato and their fans lobbing mini-bottles and trying to rip the Clemson car tags off vehicles.

Then I think "Naw, they're getting what they deserve."

Here's to another 11 of 12 against the Wuffies!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2016, 12:58 PM

GO RECRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 2, 2016, 1:58 PM

Good luck with that!

suck it state

Aug 2, 2016, 1:00 PM

don't care about pack - hope they lose every game

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Exhibit A of why NCSU will continue to be an afterthought

Aug 2, 2016, 1:01 PM

Man up, Doren.

Realignment will only happen when it benefits UNC***

Aug 2, 2016, 1:03 PM

nm

Re: Realignment will only happen when it benefits UNC***

Aug 2, 2016, 1:59 PM

I would bet you are right.

Re: Realignment will only happen when it benefits UNC***

Aug 2, 2016, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Realignment will only happen when it benefits UNC*** ]

POTD!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very true. If you look at the 14 annual absolutely

Aug 2, 2016, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Realignment will only happen when it benefits UNC*** ]

meaningless ACC football games forced on by divisions, UNC is one of two teams absent from that list altogether.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dogpack cannot stay with Big Dogs

Aug 2, 2016, 1:09 PM

They wanna get off the porch!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

one of the toughest college football {divisions}***

Aug 2, 2016, 1:14 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2016, 1:19 PM

He is right. He was asked the question and answered truthfully. Nothing wrong with that. You should give him a break. As long as he is there they have not beaten us so keep him around.

He speaks the truth.

Aug 2, 2016, 1:31 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2016, 1:36 PM

Sounds like this guy wants to be spoon fed everything. Dabo wasn't complaining 7 years ago when we weren't competing year in and year out. Instead, Dabo recruited better, worked harder and out coached the competition-- he didn't complain about being dealt a bad hand.

Doeren deserves to be fired for wanting hand-outs.

Aug 2, 2016, 1:42 PM

Went to the NC ST game last year worse fan base of all the ACC schools!! There were people yelling to break DW leg and all kinds of stuff I will never go back to that #### hole

I thought Wolfpackers were smarter than this ...

Aug 2, 2016, 1:57 PM

He was supposed to say the opposite of what he really wanted ... so Tarhole Swoffy will act.

Now we're doomed ... no re-alignment as long as the blue-bellied chief is in charge. He hates Wolfpackers. They are the ones that unearthed the UNCheat scandal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a wuss

Aug 2, 2016, 2:00 PM

Some things are best left unsaid.

Very accurate

Aug 2, 2016, 2:01 PM

His comments are very much on target. I know he hates it, too.

He's no Paul Johnson***

Aug 2, 2016, 2:02 PM

Re: He's no Paul Johnson******

Aug 2, 2016, 2:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Some of you weren't born yet but I can remember when we were a doormat

Aug 2, 2016, 2:04 PM

in the conference back in the 90's and that was before there were 2 divisions. And yes believe or not there was a time when the SEC was horrible even Alabama. It all goes in spells. NC State needs to raise a bunch of money and sink it all into football.

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

4 Cupcake OOC games, Wake, Cuse, BC. 7 easy wins a year

Aug 2, 2016, 2:14 PM

buy they still only average 6 wins per year. How?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

To be the best, you have to beat the best...

Aug 2, 2016, 2:36 PM

True competitors welcome the toughest challenges. Others are just looking for the path of least resistance. How would realignment possibly benefit them? Is simply making it to the ACC championship game his goal? Because they for #### sure wouldn't win it. And if you are simply looking for an easier route to the championship game, what's the point if you're still not good enough to win it?

Re: To be the best, you have to beat the best...

Aug 2, 2016, 3:16 PM

Maybe, he's trying to get either Clemson or FSU to move so UNCheat will not ever make it to the conference championship again. Go Tigers

Aug 2, 2016, 3:35 PM

2013-2015 NCSU vs ACC-Coastal = 1-4, vs ACC-Atlantic( not named Clemson/FSU/UofL) = 5-7. That is 6-11 vs the ACC( not including the 8 losses to CU/FSU/UofL ).
Were it not for NCSU's pathetic OOC schedule Dorean would already be out the door. This is his final year unless they win 8 games( 7 if they upset Clemson or FSU)

Aug 2, 2016, 3:39 PM

NC State is a school that has had some success , and would do well to maybe upgrade their facilities and join the arms race like other serious players in the CFB landscape .
The other thing I would suggest is put in the work . You have to out-labor and outthink the competition when you aren't an Alabama or an Ohio State . It isn't going to get any easier , Dabo and Jimbo are both relatively young and entering their prime .

DB23

If anything they have benefited from being in the Atlantic

Aug 2, 2016, 6:29 PM

They get to play the three worst teams in the conference every year in Cuse, Wake and BC. If they were in the Coastal they would rival UVA for last place every year.

Re: If anything they have benefited from being in the Atlantic

Aug 2, 2016, 8:47 PM

He's a loser. He has only won one game against the Coastal Division the entire time he's been coaching at state. He wouldn't get to play the three worst teams in the league every year if he was in the Coastal. Now, if he has won some of those games, he might have a case, but, yes, he would probably be at the bottom of the Coastal.

Well, when you have the 3 best teams in the conference on one side of it

Aug 3, 2016, 5:59 PM

It isn't really fair to let The Tarheels play for the championship. It should be the 2 best teams in the conference

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic