Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Star Power
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Star Power

Nov 17, 2017, 7:01 AM

Star Power

Clemson football has had many big recruiting weekends, but this one may be the biggest, in terms of star power, under head coach Dabo Swinney. As far as official visits go, this may be the first time that Clemson has hosted five 5-star players in one weekend. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those 6 taking officials are 6/7 of the prospects that we need

Nov 17, 2017, 8:19 AM

Other than Henry, those 6 would probably complete our class. Only additions would be another elite DB or OL. Here’s to hoping for a great weekend and a spark to get this class rolling again.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: New Story: Star Power

Nov 17, 2017, 10:01 AM

What a weekend. Hope the Tigers prevail on many of the uncommitteds. I like our chances.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2017, 10:02 AM

Does anyone know if our coaching staff is recruiting #12 or #28 that plays with Trevor Lawrence? Those two guys look to have pretty good skills also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was wondering the same thing

Nov 17, 2017, 2:07 PM

TLs RB is a beast which is #28 i believe. Not sure what yr he is highschool but i hope our staff is paying close attention to him. I know one his WRs are committed to Rutgers, not sure if that's #12

Nov 17, 2017, 12:01 PM

I'm really wanting to land Mays , would be a awesome snag bc not only is he a beast and will prob step right in and take hyatts spot when he leaves for NFL but he is like a bonus target bc to begin the year didn't think he would decommit from UT but now he has I think we have a very high shot at landing him. Which is awesome bc idk how the Carmen situation is going seems we aren't really in it for him though I know we are finalist idk I think we have drifted from him. The perfect end to this class would be landing Mays, Ross, KJ Henry, slayer, that db that decommited from Nebraska blanking out on name, and Dixon plus a few im missing but just the ones I named would be more than awesome! Go Tigers!

Salyer** is a UGA commit.

Nov 17, 2017, 12:06 PM

He is not going to be a Tiger.

"That DB that decommited from Nebraska" is listed in the article.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Salyer** is a UGA commit.

Nov 17, 2017, 12:09 PM

Yea I forgot he committed to Georgia and yes I know he is in the article but still didn't remember his name sorry buddy, and also forgot tyreke Johnson he is beast and been wanting him for awhile now.

Re: Salyer** is a UGA commit.

Nov 17, 2017, 12:40 PM

Since when did Salyer commit? Haven't seen that announced.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His crystal balls are uga

Nov 17, 2017, 2:02 PM

everyone in the know knows

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His crystal balls are uga

Nov 17, 2017, 2:05 PM

So, what you're saying is a foregone conclusion without Salyer really coming and officially committing. For it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very nice article nikkihoodsteele but you sure do

Nov 17, 2017, 12:19 PM

ax a lot of questions. You with the feds?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Exciting News!

Nov 17, 2017, 12:37 PM

If we can land these 2018 guys we have visiting and q Monday this may be the most excited I've ever been about a clemson recruiting class

Go Tigers!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic