Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sessions out.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 497

Sessions out.

Nov 7, 2018, 3:08 PM

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/07/jeff-sessions-out-as-attorney-general-972776

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll see if this makes Trump-fans happy

Nov 7, 2018, 3:10 PM

Like, I'm sure it'll make them immediately happy because they can get rid of another one of the people they've been blaming for everything. But getting rid of a scapegoat just means the blame has to go elsewhere.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they blame him for being ethical...

Nov 7, 2018, 3:11 PM

so...as long as they don't find anyone else who is ethical, they should be fine.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sessions out.

Nov 7, 2018, 3:10 PM

Good. About danm time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why?

Nov 7, 2018, 3:11 PM

What exactly has he failed at, from your perspective?

Message was edited by: grouchingtiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why?

Nov 7, 2018, 3:13 PM

Lack of action on FBI/DOJ corruption.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2018, 3:15 PM

Also known as fake news.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hillary and Comey.....

Nov 7, 2018, 3:54 PM

duh....

Nov 7, 2018, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Why? ]

They filed for, and used, a fraudulent FISA warrant...

Nov 7, 2018, 4:13 PM

Is that you Sean?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2018, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Why? ]

Wasn't the Carter Page FISA warrant that is in question issues under the Loretta Lynch Justice Dept prior to Jeff Sessions being appointed and confirmed by the Senate?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't let the doorknob HYITAOTWO***

Nov 7, 2018, 3:12 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hug Your Inlaws That Are Otherwise Too Wigged Out?***

Nov 7, 2018, 3:18 PM

Nov 7, 2018, 3:14 PM

Why do so many Repubs hate the guy? Maybe they wanted him to break the law? I didn't like his views on weed. I don't see why Repubs would hate him. He was as conservative as it gets.

Very few republicans hate him....

Nov 7, 2018, 3:17 PM

but many Trump supporters do.

Re: Very few republicans hate him....

Nov 7, 2018, 3:20 PM

Isn't Trump's approval rating something like 90% among conservatives?

I think you're talking about the overall approval...

Nov 7, 2018, 3:29 PM

polls broken down by GOP, DEM, Ind

Yeah for GOP it's about 88-90%...I don't believe that means the same number of people believe all of the BS he slings.

Nov 7, 2018, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Sessions out. ]

He refused to prosecute Hillary for breaking national security laws. As someone who has held a high level security clearance, I just want you to know that if I had done what she did, I would've been sitting in jail with multiple felony convictions with a 20 year sentence, by the way.

He also was lazy in investigating the fraudulent FISA process used to investigate Trump.

Aaaand instead of ending the War on Drugs and encouraging legalization of marijuana, one of his first actions was to come out and say "we are going to ramp up the war on drugs and levy heavy prosecutions against the smallest drug convictions for marijuana".

Dude, legalize it already.

Nov 7, 2018, 4:16 PM

He refused to prosecute Hillary for breaking national security laws. As someone who has held a high level security clearance, I just want you to know that if I had done what she did, I would've been sitting in jail with multiple felony convictions with a 20 year sentence, by the way.

He also was lazy in investigating the fraudulent FISA process used to investigate Trump.

You are repeating one of the most pervasive lies that the right wing media, Hannity and Pirro have been spouting the longest.

Any one of 50 U.S. Attorneys or Trump himself could have directed that Hillary be indicted. She hasn't been because she didn't break any laws.

No one believes she broke any "high level security laws" because she didn't. The other LIE is that the FISA warrant was fraudulent. That simply is not the truth of it. Forget what Hannity says, it's just not true.

Trump is over the whole Justice Department, he could have Hillary locked up at any time he wanted with the only condition that she had provably violated the law.

The fact that he hasn't done it has nothing to do with Sessions and everything to do with the law.

Nov 7, 2018, 4:49 PM

I have to ask, which is your narrative? On one hand, you claim Trump must be some sort of Law and Order supergenius that has intimate knowledge with every finite detail of every single law on the books and that he would've prosecuted Hillary if he knew he could have, but in the other hand you criticize him and claim he is a monumental idiot. Which is it? Your hypocrisy is on full display buddy.

Its also clear you have never held any form of government security clearance. Hillary openly broke numerous national security laws. When I worked in a role in D.C. that required I have a security clearance, there was absolutely no room for error.

If I so much as accidentally took home a single piece of paper with any level of classified, security clearance designation on it, even if it was an clear accident and not malicious in any way, I would be fired, arrested, prosecuted, and jailed on felony charges with a jail sentence of up to 10 years in federal prison.

Hillary signed documents stating that she would abide by the same laws I was subjected to. Why is she not being prosecuted?

My guess is she is heavily protected, as most elites like her are. Its not uncommon, and it needs to end.

LOL

Nov 7, 2018, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Sessions out. ]

Watching the CNN freak show again, eh?

He recused himself from the Russia investigation and

Nov 7, 2018, 4:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Sessions out. ]

in Trump's own words "failed to protect him." The President has been intent on firing him since the recusal.

This is entirely about the Russia investigation. Nothing more. Nothing less.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GEEEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWD...

Nov 7, 2018, 3:35 PM

...is coming!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2018, 4:16 PM

Interesting read from the guy who is taking his place...is it fake news if it was written by someone Trump just promoted but published by CNN?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/06/opinions/rosenstein-should-curb-mueller-whittaker-opinion/index.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got as far as CNN...their ratings continue to plummet***

Nov 7, 2018, 4:55 PM

Whitaker wrote it

Nov 7, 2018, 5:11 PM

but somehow, it's fake even though the guy who wrote it just got promoted to AG? Because it's on CNN?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got as far as CNN...their ratings continue to plummet***

Nov 7, 2018, 6:22 PM [ in reply to I got as far as CNN...their ratings continue to plummet*** ]

Thanks for proving my point Bert.

Re: I got as far as CNN...their ratings continue to plummet***

Nov 7, 2018, 6:25 PM

It's the least I could do since you made my point. ;)

Nov 7, 2018, 5:05 PM

It's interesting how Trump demands unwavering loyalty from all his subjects, but he's pretty quick to burn them when it's convenient.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Chit happens when you don't do your job....

Nov 7, 2018, 5:19 PM

...I know, rare in the swamp that someone gets fired.

Re: Chit happens when you don't do your job....

Nov 7, 2018, 7:31 PM

Seems like Trump wants a swamp, but he just wants it to be his swamp.

Replies: 30
| visibility 497
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic