»
Topic: Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte?
Replies: 7   Last Post: Apr 3, 2018 12:42 PM by: PaulsJohnson
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte?

[1]
Posted: Apr 3, 2018 10:39 AM

Re: Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte?

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 10:46 AM

Has it been announced that Meredith will play tonight. Hopefully he will.

The game tonight is a sellout.

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

Re: Very anxious to see Meredith play. Also will unc beat scar by double digits again in charlotte?

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 10:52 AM

Not yet but I’m hopeful. I’m definitely going since I had to skip out on the game at coastal due to weather. If he does play I expect an anxious and exciting atmosphere

[1]
Posted: Apr 3, 2018 10:49 AM

I hope Strider has a good game, I assume it’s going to take 7+ to win tonight.

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 10:51 AM

Yea he can’t give coastal to many freebies. He can get away with some missed spots but must limit walks and he’ll be successful

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 11:48 AM

I went to the game at Coastal. We played a little sloppy but I hope they have put it together since then. Beer is finally hitting the ball. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 11:48 AM

I went to the game at Coastal. We played a little sloppy but I hope they have put it together since then. Beer is finally hitting the ball. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Apr 3, 2018 12:42 PM

That was the game we made multiple errors in the first 2 innings and that's not even including mental errors, and still almost came back to win. I hope we pound them tonight

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Two for sale sec:502...$125 ea...email please...I'm in Chapin

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1175 people have read this post