Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is...I dunno.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

This is...I dunno.

Oct 7, 2019, 12:32 PM

It's just weird at this point. "in my great and unmatched wisdom"

I'm fascinated at how this doesn't raise flags for the unabashed Trump fans. I assume this is where we're told he's just trolling, and he's actually a really humble guy who knows he's not the smartest guy in every room he walks into.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1181232249821388801?s=20

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It really is language that might have been in a comedy

Oct 7, 2019, 12:34 PM

sketch about Presidents in years past. Maybe it's a joke, but I personally don't find it funny.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's all just so weird

Oct 7, 2019, 12:43 PM

I'm more and more convinced of how crazy he just might be.

You've got everybody scrutinizing your every move and this is what you tweet?

I'm sure at some point they just gave up on trying to get him to dial it back on the twitter machine.

The Onion has no comment.

Oct 7, 2019, 12:54 PM

Everything they were going to write, has already been written by the subject.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet he is probably polling in the high 80s among

Oct 7, 2019, 1:04 PM

Republicans. There are millions of people out there that still think this is still a good idea and that is utterly amazing.

Is this real?

Oct 7, 2019, 1:15 PM

WOW

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very Stable Geinus threatens to obliterate NATO Ally***

Oct 7, 2019, 1:40 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is...I dunno.

Oct 7, 2019, 1:47 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/26/trump-warns-again-that-the-stock-market-would-crash-if-he-is-impeached.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's more insane?

Oct 7, 2019, 1:52 PM

the democrats cannot come up with a candidate, plus the candidates that are left, are getting zero air time.....as its all about impeachment right now, so they are screwed.

You will have 4 more years of Trump if the opposing party cannot come up with a solution. Elizabeth Warren is basically out due to her previous lies to get in position and to get jobs. Bernie is on death watch. Biden is getting hammered over the Ukraine and China ties.

Its all laughable right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's more insane?

Oct 7, 2019, 2:18 PM

Lol. You wish.

Imo, that doesn't excuse the POTUS' numbness to...

Oct 7, 2019, 2:24 PM [ in reply to What's more insane? ]

the democrats cannot come up with a candidate, plus the candidates that are left, are getting zero air time.....as its all about impeachment right now, so they are screwed.

You will have 4 more years of Trump if the opposing party cannot come up with a solution. Elizabeth Warren is basically out due to her previous lies to get in position and to get jobs. Bernie is on death watch. Biden is getting hammered over the Ukraine and China ties.

Its all laughable right now.

public criticism for such a blunderous tweet. He needs to calm down and quit assisting his political opponents.

That's like fumbling the ball on your own 6 yd line. Now your defense is on the field when it should be resting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's more insane?

Oct 7, 2019, 2:55 PM [ in reply to What's more insane? ]

The Tweet. Unquestionably.

He's threatening one of our allies--on Twitter--while claiming that he has unmatched wisdom.

The man is psychotic, and those who can't see it may be suspect as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

What? You don't think is a great strategy?

Oct 7, 2019, 2:54 PM

The leader of the free world threatening to destroy the economy of an ally if they don't do what he wants? And on social media?

I mean, it works well for 13-year-old girls, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Michael Che at SNL makes a good point about Trump...

Oct 7, 2019, 3:00 PM

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/snl-weekend-update-trump-impeachment-inquiry-895414/

“I don’t know how to ask this, but are we sure that it’s OK to make fun of this guy?” Che asked. “Did you ever read Of Mice and Men? Remember how Lenny was really ‘strong?’ What if Trump is really strong? I’ve got a cousin who is also strong. And he loves alligators too, but we don’t make fun of him.”

Che then compared Trump’s 800 tweets in the past month to Chrissy Teigen’s 218 tweets: “Now, obviously I feel like the president should be a lot busier than Chrissy Teigen. But if Trump is as strong as I think he is, then… good job, big fella!”

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic