Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vegas picking UGA over USCjr. -3 to -4 spread.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,294

Vegas picking UGA over USCjr. -3 to -4 spread.

Sep 4, 2013, 11:03 AM

I hope they know something I don't know. But I did watch the game versus UNC and their defense, and especially Clowney, looked out of shape. We would have gassed them this past Saturday before the half. Their DB's looked strong and they would certainly give us trouble. But their DL looked to be in pretty bad shape.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Renner made their DB's look better than they are....

Sep 4, 2013, 11:07 AM

primarily because he played like so poorly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I think I'd take the coots and the points in this one

Sep 4, 2013, 11:09 AM

UGA OL and DL didnt seem very good against us. USuC is better in the trenches. Going to be a long game for UGA.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it'll be the ball game of the week.

Sep 4, 2013, 11:16 AM

I think the coots can hold the dogs about the same as we but I'm not sure the coots can score as many as we did.

SOS can copy our defensive plan but he'll have to come up with something good for his offense if they are to keep up with the dogs.

The coot linebackers will be the key to this one. LB are responsible for TEs coming across the middle and RBs breaking through or around the line. I think the safety might play deep on this for fear that murseboy will beat them deep. Thoughts?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm why would we copy your gameplan?

Sep 4, 2013, 11:47 AM

We held this same offense last year to 224 yards. You gave up more than 540 yards on Saturday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Good for you.***

Sep 4, 2013, 12:13 PM

Me too.***

Sep 4, 2013, 11:17 AM [ in reply to I think I'd take the coots and the points in this one ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think I'd take the coots and the points in this one

Sep 4, 2013, 11:47 AM [ in reply to I think I'd take the coots and the points in this one ]

> UGA OL and DL didnt seem very good against us. USuC
> is better in the trenches. Going to be a long game
> for UGA.

I do not think Usuck OL is that good, and their DL does not have the depth needed to play multiple downs against an excellent running team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vegas picking UGA over USCjr. -3 to -4 spread.

Sep 4, 2013, 11:12 AM

I would like to think they know something we don't, but they also picked Uga by 2-4 in our game. And that was with our home field advantage; usually 3 PTs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Isn't that what they were picking UGA by over us?***

Sep 4, 2013, 11:13 AM

I absolutely have zero doubts

Sep 4, 2013, 11:15 AM

That UGA beats USUCK! None. Folks are missing the point here. We did not beat a bad UGA team. They just faced a strong Clemson team. UGA will handle USUCK just fine. Vegas is right

So, how much have you bet??***

Sep 4, 2013, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hope they beat'um like a........

Sep 4, 2013, 11:27 AM [ in reply to I absolutely have zero doubts ]

rented mule or a red headed step child.

I concur!***

Sep 4, 2013, 12:02 PM [ in reply to I absolutely have zero doubts ]

Sep 4, 2013, 11:16 AM

UGA has lost 3-in-a-row to USUC. I'm in the camp that there's no way on earth UGA loses 4-in-a-row to them. I'm predicting a UGA win by 14-17. I think Hurley has 200+ yards and Marshall has ~ 100. Murray will shred their secondary once their ground game is established.

Sep 4, 2013, 11:18 AM

I hope you're right, I'd hate to see Richt fired.

Why do you care if Richt gets fired?***

Sep 4, 2013, 11:40 AM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,294
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic