Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vegas has pulled a weakarmed robbery
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,778

Vegas has pulled a weakarmed robbery

Jan 3, 2020, 10:00 PM

On the people of America. 93% of all our gamblers are about to make Vegas a killing.

Step 1 They've been setting this up since they saw consistent trends of the nation not sure they want to accept Clemson as #1.

Step 2 Clemson wins when they shouldn't regardless of spread Everytime.

Step 3 Sit back and wait for the year Clemson is publicly spat on, dropping 4 spots at one point despite winning every game since smashing the best Alabama team ever and the spread at that.

Step 4 Realize that with every win there are more pissed off alums with lots of $ actually following suit. The disbelief of people plus the rise of a "new" champ I the lsu tigers set up a robbery. Problem is there was no forced entry here.

VEGAS SEES AMERICA STUPID AND WANTS MORE??????$$$$

Can't even say I feel sorry for all the people in this country that can't put aside their hate for a group of student athletes and are willing to lose money over it time after time.

??Vegas. You deserve a round for this one. Clemson 37 lsu 29

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vegas has pulled a weakarmed robbery

Jan 3, 2020, 10:14 PM

First prediction I've seen that is close to mine. It wont look like a defensive game on the stat line but the score will tell tigers 31 tigahs 24. The game will look uglier than it really is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vegas has pulled a weakarmed robbery

Jan 4, 2020, 12:11 AM

I would rather bet on how many times ESECPN will change their excuses on how and why LSU loses. It will be at least a dozen within the first week after the game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,778
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic