Topic: Van Jones speaks out.
Replies: 11   Last Post: May 30, 2020 10:26 AM by: ClemsonTiger1988®
[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Van Jones speaks out.

[1]
Posted: May 29, 2020 5:37 PM

"“It’s not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It’s the white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, ‘Oh I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see all people the same, I give to charities,’ but the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect, or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been taught by the Aryan Nation,” Jones said.

“A klansmember could not have been better trained to pick up her phone and tell the police it’s a black man.”

“What you’re seeing now is a curtain falling away,” Jones later added. “Those of us who have been burdened by this every minute, every second of our entire lives are fragile right now. We are tired.”

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Van Jones speaks out.

[1]
Posted: May 29, 2020 5:38 PM

He is an idiot. We are tired.

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: May 29, 2020 5:40 PM

He is 100% entirely correct here.

Posted: May 29, 2020 5:44 PM

Yes, morons think he is accurate. He can't see the forest through the trees.

2020 white level member

Posted: May 29, 2020 5:47 PM

Now, now do not wad up those panties so fast. One can be wrong on some topics but correct on others. One does not cancel the other out in entirety.

Ask him to identify either the forest or the trees. Any tree

Posted: May 29, 2020 8:54 PM

When I do it, I get called a troll. Maybe your luck will be better. No bets offered.

2020 white level member

Posted: May 29, 2020 5:45 PM

Why? Because with da Klan you know upfront what you are dealing with, they hate everyone equally that is not with them.

[1]
Posted: May 29, 2020 7:35 PM

dude, facts to a dumba$$ is a waste of time. check out the one battling you. you can’t cure a dumba$$ - it’s in their (her) dna.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

[1]
Posted: May 29, 2020 8:04 PM

Carlsbad, so you wnet full sissy and deleted your posts saying we should kill ourselves. Dude you are weak at best and a total frigging coward.

[1]
Posted: May 29, 2020 5:39 PM

You wanna see a white guilt liberal melt down? Move a brother in next door, seen it occur and man it was a sight to behold.

You want to see the 'lunge racist,' reaction to a black..

Posted: May 30, 2020 10:26 AM

family moving in next door?

Drop by the house sometimes and talk to the three fatherless black kids next door about who took them to Clemson spring game, Frankie's Fun park and came to watch their games at the rec.

Lulz.***

Posted: May 29, 2020 6:29 PM

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: We have 6 tickets in section O for sale with seat backs ! We are asking 450 per ticket and 800.00 ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
272 people have read this post