Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VTech... turn in your man card
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

VTech... turn in your man card

Nov 9, 2016, 10:06 PM

Safe spaces for emotionally traumatized students from the election??

These snowflakes need to suck it up buttercup. We are becoming a nation of wusses. UNC last year, UL, NCSt, FSU...cry me a river. You lose, accept it and move on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: VTech... turn in your man card

Nov 9, 2016, 10:08 PM

how pathetic. well said

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is actually disturbing...

Nov 9, 2016, 10:10 PM

that 18-22 year olds feel they need a "safe place" due to election results. Wusses, wimps and whiners are not what our future leaders need to be. Maybe Trump can be a role model for them to grow a backbone.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

all these kids out protesting and finding a safe place

Nov 10, 2016, 3:04 AM

while my poor kid is in the library every night studying thermo, computer science and bio-technology. Well I guess the library is a safe place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like your kid

Nov 10, 2016, 6:51 AM

was raised the right way!

Go Tigers!!!

Message was edited by: clawpaw®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yale Professor made midterms optional***

Nov 9, 2016, 10:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yale Professor made midterms optional***

Nov 10, 2016, 8:19 AM

The real world is going to eat these spoiled rotten kids alive.

Nov 9, 2016, 10:12 PM

My gosh this generation is pitiful. That's among the most ridiculous things I've heard . These fools need to grow up. The real world doesn't, nor should it, care about their fragile , overly indulged "needs" like these . Good grief. Complete and utter nonsense

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God help us when we have to fight a war against

Nov 9, 2016, 10:23 PM

a worthy adversary.

We're getting Stoops' Oklahoma soft

Nov 9, 2016, 10:24 PM

:D

#football

Maybe General Venables can kick us into shape

Nov 10, 2016, 8:03 AM

before the Reds get here.

You know I heard this same stuff 8 years ago too.

Nov 9, 2016, 10:27 PM

Thought it sounded stupid then, think it sounds stupid now.

Both sides need to suck it up when things don't go their way.

Are you saying conservative students

Nov 10, 2016, 3:07 AM

were looking for safe places after Obama was elected? I don't remember the campus protests and exam cancelings and safe places after Obama.

Re: Are you saying conservative students

Nov 10, 2016, 5:51 AM

I seem to give you a lot of TUs, Neal. Good post!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both sides whine a lot, the liberals just whine more in

Nov 10, 2016, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Are you saying conservative students ]

public while conservatives whine to each other.

No, you didn't.***

Nov 10, 2016, 7:01 AM [ in reply to You know I heard this same stuff 8 years ago too. ]

We did not request safe places after Obama was elected.

Nov 10, 2016, 7:08 AM [ in reply to You know I heard this same stuff 8 years ago too. ]

But I will agree that there were plenty of other outrageous actions from our side. There's ridiculous people on every side of every issue, but this one is stupid. ALL of the country is a "safe place." There's not anywhere dangerous for you to discuss politics in this country.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Gen. Patton would smack all of them.***

Nov 9, 2016, 10:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Nov 9, 2016, 10:33 PM

If they are these kinds of sissies now, how are young men 15-20 years from now gonna be able to defend our nation and be soldiers? They are gonna be too scared to fight. It ain't lookin good.

Nov 9, 2016, 10:42 PM

I don't know about vatech, but I do know there are many Latino and middle eastern descent students in high school and below that are very frightened by the rhetoric. Safe space for losing is stupid but don't think the wall, send them all home etc doesn't hit kids whose parents are here legally and worry what will happen next.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

if they are here illegally, they probably should be worried.

Nov 9, 2016, 10:45 PM

If you break into someone's house and hear them wake up, would you be worried, or just take what you want from the fridge and relax on their couch?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: if they are here illegally, they probably should be worried.

Nov 9, 2016, 10:50 PM

Reading comprehension 101. I said legally. The rhetoric is all Mexicans are rapists. All Muslims should be deported. The kids hear it and it scares the #### out of them. Again, safe space because your candidate lost, wah. But don't think the nastiness of this campaign has no effects.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know you've raised a real tiger fan when you ask your son what he wants his cub scout pinewood derby car to be and he says a Tiger!

Nov 9, 2016, 11:12 PM

He didn't say muslims should be deported. He said we should stop allowing new ones in til we get a handle on it

Big difference

Nov 9, 2016, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: if they are here illegally, they probably should be worried. ]

that's the rhetoric the mainstream media was pushing, but it's completely not true.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

only liberals say that rhetoric***

Nov 10, 2016, 5:32 AM [ in reply to Re: if they are here illegally, they probably should be worried. ]

Nov 10, 2016, 5:56 AM [ in reply to Re: if they are here illegally, they probably should be worried. ]

I don't know where you heard your stated "rhetoric" but I don't believe what you have stated is what the Donald said.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Show me where you saw that***

Nov 10, 2016, 6:27 AM [ in reply to Re: if they are here illegally, they probably should be worried. ]

There's something in these hills.

Nov 10, 2016, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: VTech... turn in your man card ]

If they're here legally. No worries. Unless they are committing acts of terror or treason.

They not only need to quit being wussy.... get a brain too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

As said before....

Nov 9, 2016, 10:44 PM

the pussification of America.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

We are also becoming a more diverse nation

Nov 9, 2016, 11:03 PM

These kids need to learn how to grow a spine. Many others need to learn how to tone down rhetoric.

As a dad, I try to understand my kids feelings instead of blatantly dismissing them. Since they're only 5 and 3, it's been easy so far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations.

Nov 9, 2016, 11:16 PM

It gets easier as they get older. Teen years are a sheer delight. Congratulations, you're home free now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whew...

Nov 10, 2016, 6:56 AM

glad my meter switched on before I responded. ;)

Go Tigers!!!

Nov 9, 2016, 11:08 PM

The pussification of America is one of the main reasons Trump was elected

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Nov 10, 2016, 12:58 AM

Yep. People don't get it that the majority of people have now had it up to "here" with this type of behavior being accepted as normal and beneficial.Coupled with "politically correct" language being embraced .....You get backlash.
It's hilarious that the talking heads are that blind.

Lots of kids have been and are being harmed by this learned behavior, lack of responsibility and failure to teach by parents and schools - and they don't know it. I hate that the silent majority has allowed this to take root, but its time to weed this out of our society. Period. Its gonna hurt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemmer.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have become the united states of the offended***

Nov 10, 2016, 12:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 10, 2016, 1:08 AM

This is how men start getting moobs.

I got mine the old fashioned way, beer***

Nov 10, 2016, 7:16 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sounds like you desire your own safe space away from them

Nov 10, 2016, 1:11 AM

Ironic isn't it.

What they do at VaTech or any campus has no impact on your life.

Nov 10, 2016, 2:45 AM

What is a safe space , exactly ? I mean ...is there a fresh water supply and does the air get filtered and then recirculated ?
I bet there are bunnies. Can someone confirm the bunnies ?

DB23

That extra restroom, just make it a lot bigger

Nov 10, 2016, 6:45 AM

they can all use that as a safe space.

Soft, fluffy

Nov 10, 2016, 6:59 AM [ in reply to Re: VTech... turn in your man card ]

bunnies abound! Of course they taste pretty good when the other supplies run out!

Go Tigers!!!

Nov 10, 2016, 6:40 AM

This kind of action encourages our youth to be cry babies. This was an election, get over it!

You didn't see this at Scar

Nov 10, 2016, 7:02 AM

because those students have been on the wrong end of so many beat downs they tolerate losing so much better than most.

Re: You didn't see this at Scar

Nov 10, 2016, 8:00 AM

^^^^Uh - they don't even realize that they lost. They only consider it a moral victory when they lose now. They have been assimilated by the Borg.

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic