Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VP Gail Out of Office Effective Immediately
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

VP Gail Out of Office Effective Immediately

Dec 2, 2014, 5:47 PM

Inside Clemson just emailed students saying that Gail Disabitino VP of Student Affairs has officially left office. Old VP Jacks will serve as Interim until they set up a search committee. I wonder if this has to do with anything related to Greek Life??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: VP Gail Out of Office Effective Immediately

Dec 2, 2014, 5:48 PM

Thank god she's out and this is coming from someone not affiliated with Greek life

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Here's the email...

Dec 2, 2014, 5:51 PM

Changes come to Student Affairs leadership

Clemson University officials announced a change in leadership of the Student Affairs division, with the departure of vice president Gail DiSabatino, effective immediately. Former vice president Almeda Jacks will return to her alma mater Dec. 3 to serve as interim vice president. ?

“We appreciate Gail’s eight years of service to Clemson and wish her the best in the future,” said President Jim Clements. “We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Jacks return to the position she held for 14 years prior to retiring in 2006. We know she can count on the full support of the Student Affairs staff and student leaders during this period of transition. We are all committed to ensuring that our students have the support and services they need to be successful.” ?

“I am so excited to be back with the Clemson family! My heart never left,” Jacks said. “As we move forward, we know the students come first. I pledge to assist the outstanding Student Affairs staff to stay engaged with our students and focus on their success."?

Jacks earned her bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate from Clemson and served the university for 31 years. She currently serves as a senior consultant for Keeling and Associates LLC, a higher education consulting firm providing services ranging from strategic planning to executive searches. ?

She is a member of Blue Key, Golden Key, and other honorary societies, clubs, and organizations and has won numerous awards from Clemson and from state, regional, and national groups and organizations. She has served as an evaluator for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.?

Clements said the timetable for appointment of a permanent vice president is still to be determined.

Almeda is an awesome lady.***

Dec 2, 2014, 6:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

She is heading to SMU with Chad.***

Dec 2, 2014, 6:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: She is heading to SMU with Chad.

Dec 2, 2014, 6:05 PM

LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic