Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Updated Photo of our 2015 Enrollees
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,535

Updated Photo of our 2015 Enrollees

Jan 7, 2015, 8:43 AM

New Enrollees

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome***

Jan 7, 2015, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Awesome***

Jan 7, 2015, 8:50 AM

Great looking group. The twins look like they are happy to be there and ready to play!

Re: Awesome***

Jan 7, 2015, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Awesome*** ]

Coming in the Spring has got to make a tremendous difference. The kids get an entire semester under their belts academically and learn how to manage their time, wash their clothes, and generally how to live away from home. That's a huge adjustment, and to have it out of the way before their first season is invaluable. For the guys that redshirt, it's almost like getting an extra year of eligibility. For the guys who play in the fall, it's 15 practices where you not only learn your job, but you also get established with your teammates. Before Spring practice, they'll know their teammates through team activities, S&C, and meals. They can hook up with upperclassmen who will show them how things are done in Clemson. They'll have the whole semester to make mistakes and learn from them. They'll have that same semester to watch and learn from their teammates who have been there for a couple years already.

The one spot where we'll have a short term need that I think it will make a difference is along the OL and to a lesser degree the DL. The OL in particular is a position that usually takes guys at least a couple years to get to where they need to be. This year, we're bring in guys who are closer to ready and they're all getting here early. They'll begin to learn how to work with the returning guys and with each other. They'll have 8 months in a D1 training facility and at a D1 training table to develop physically. They won't have the bodies they'll develop in 4 years, but they'll have a different body than they played with as HS seniors. I look for 1 from this group to break into the starting lineup at some point this season and probably 2 to avoid redshirts.

We need one more tackle. Gore or MacLain might start out being the guy, but I think we see one of the freshmen at RT and Maclain moving to guard.

call me crazy but I'm going to get all 4 into the game right

Jan 7, 2015, 9:18 AM

away and play them into it....at the right times that is

Sounds good but never have seen 4 OL playing at any

Jan 7, 2015, 9:50 AM

school. Can not imagine the fans outrage when Tigers lose first game if playing multi freshmen on line.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So happy the 4 olinemen enrolled early.

Jan 7, 2015, 9:08 AM

Huggins always looking happy!

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Updated Photo of our 2015 Enrollees

Jan 7, 2015, 9:11 AM

Isnt Wilkins an early enrollee??

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those offensive linemen are large human beings.

Jan 7, 2015, 9:19 AM

May not take long for a few of those guys to be ready to roll!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,535
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic