Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on John Simpson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,472

Update on John Simpson...

Apr 6, 2015, 9:32 AM

via Ryan Bartow and his update crystal ball pick...

Offensive lineman John Simpson (North Charleston, S.C./Fort Dorchester) listed Clemson as his favorite with Georgia second two weeks ago during a school stop by 247Sports.com.

According to his coach Steve LaPrad, Simpson was close to publicly committing to Clemson at a Junior Day event earlier this spring.

In the last week plus, Simpson has went on a whirlwind of visits to SEC programs including Alabama, Mississippi State and South Carolina.

Simpson spoke especially high about his time at Alabama.

Simpson spent nine hours at South Carolina, the team he grew up liking, Thursday.

Still after all that, Simpson confirmed that Clemson still leads.

I've switched my Crystal Ball pick from South Carolina to Clemson.

The Crystal Ball now reads 56-percent for South Carolina and 44-percent for Clemson.

Simpson said he could make a decision this summer or early into his senior season.

He said he still plans to visit Florida Saturday for their Spring Game.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 10 guard and the No. 5 prospect in South Carolina in the 2016 class by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update on John Simpson...

Apr 6, 2015, 9:42 AM

I'm confused. After his S.C. visit, he said Clemson leads. But your Chrystal Ball says 56% S.C. ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2015, 9:45 AM

Coot math . The kid likes Clemson . Grew up a Coot fan , but then so did Mark Fields and Mike Williams.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Bartow switched HIS pick... The Crystal Ball is an average..***

Apr 6, 2015, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Update on John Simpson... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2015, 9:44 AM

I got the confue here. He said Clemson still leads, but crystal ball pick switched? "Swutched crystal ball pick FROM USC to Clemson", yet percent is 56 FOR SC and 44 for Clemson. What gives here?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crystal Ball Confusion

Apr 6, 2015, 9:47 AM

I lot of people made their pick a while before he said Clemson leads just based of that he grew up liking South Carolina but just have not changed it yet.

Re: Crystal Ball Confusion

Apr 6, 2015, 10:38 AM

Oh, these people who post conflicting thoughts!!

Apr 6, 2015, 10:40 AM

Too bad we couldn't get him to our spring game. Would love to seal the deal with him.

Summer camp***

Apr 6, 2015, 10:45 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Summer camp***

Apr 6, 2015, 5:52 PM

Tiger, your like a secret agent. Finger on the pulse of everything, shaken not stirred, drives a hot car and owns a Doberman named Argyle. Very cool customer. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,472
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic