Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Up 3-5 pounds over the last 3 weeks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 588

Up 3-5 pounds over the last 3 weeks

Jan 23, 2020, 2:25 PM

Was able to do it by drinking heavily 2-3x a week, and eating every dammm thing I felt like.

Started by 24 hour grazing, and eating whatever I felt like when I'm conscious. I only eat from 12am-12am. I know its all about calorie intake but I've found this is easier for me to not hold myself accountable. Haven't exercised in decades, so that helps too.

Not really sleeping any better because I'm only getting in about 14 hours a day. Feel a little groggier overall. Not really trying to gain any more weight, but if it happens, it happens. Hopefully I won't have to change my lifestyle at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Careful.

Jan 23, 2020, 2:27 PM

I made a post like this a year ago. God struck me down with a lightning bolt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Explain this lightning bolt

Jan 23, 2020, 2:34 PM

TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heart attack, right?***

Jan 23, 2020, 2:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly***

Jan 23, 2020, 2:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, the humor in those jokes disappear in your 40's.

Jan 23, 2020, 2:50 PM

I'm not due for another 10-15 years though. Just pray I have symptoms beforehand like my dad did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way I go out this early.

Jan 23, 2020, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Exactly*** ]

I firmly believe there are decades of suffering, self loathing and self doubt in my future, culminating in a humiliating spiral to the sweet release of death.

And I plan on taking as many people down this journey with me as I can.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome, keep it up! I highly recommend mixing in some

Jan 23, 2020, 2:37 PM

marijuana to your routine, really helps mitigate the hangover and entices you to try new foods.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there such a thing as a fat stoner?

Jan 23, 2020, 2:51 PM

Only asking because I knew many in another life, and all were skinny.

Re: Is there such a thing as a fat stoner?

Jan 23, 2020, 2:59 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're confusing stoners with meth heads.***

Jan 23, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Is there such a thing as a fat stoner? ]

Indeed, when it comes to weed there seems to be 3

Jan 23, 2020, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Is there such a thing as a fat stoner? ]

distinct type of ways people handle it.

1) You've got the person that freaks TF out. Thinks they're floating and ####. These people are usually wound pretty tight, and don't really have the personality conducive to doing any sort of drugs. Usually the person who will go party, but have like 1-2 drinks and try to fake being drunk. These people are fairly rare.

2) The person who becomes a worthless POS when they smoke. I suspect these people had one foot across the line of being worthless anyway, but weed takes it to a new level. These are where the stereotypes come from, but all in all, they seem pretty rare too. These are often the folks who failed out of college because all they did was get high and play video games.

3) Your every day pothead. These people are a diverse group, and include artists, engineers, teachers, pretty much everyone. They like a little buzz after work, or to get totally fried and go do some adventurous ####. Typically like the outdoors more than the indoors. Generally productive citizens who don't really care about the fact that it's illegal, but still try to hide it as much as possible from family, friends, and coworkers. However, they instinctively know whenever they are around another productive pothead. Don't ask me how, it's magic.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re definitely sleeping too much

Jan 23, 2020, 2:44 PM

Cuts into your eating and drinking time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I ate a box of Tagalongs last night, and another box for

Jan 23, 2020, 2:46 PM

breakfast...highly recommend for weight gain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice work. I’ve abstained from alcohol since the night of

Jan 23, 2020, 4:07 PM

The natty, and have an incessant urge to eat now. So much for alcohol making me fat.

It’s gluttony that makes me fat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Back when I dieted, about once a month I'd take a day off

Jan 24, 2020, 11:00 AM

Usually involved a massive burger for lunch, a massive steak for supper, and rip roarin drunkness.

Wake up next morning and carry on with the diet. It actually HELPS you lose weight to blow a diet every once in a while. But you can only do it for a day, and no more than once every 3-4 weeks tops. Best is to pick a single meal instead of a whole day of meals. You can blow a diet twice a month if you just pick ONE meal. All you can eat. Whatever you want to eat.

I lost three and a half over the last week alone.

Jan 23, 2020, 8:03 PM

I wondered where it went.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 588
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic