Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unreal 2019 ETN Stat!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,050

Unreal 2019 ETN Stat!!!!

Sep 13, 2020, 3:08 PM

While watching the rerun of the 2019 ACCCG vs UVa the announcer said ETN only had SIX (as in 6) “carries” (not pass receptions) all year in the 4th quarter!

Geez, seems our O coaches were consistent in the LSU Natty game when he had Only one or two.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unreal 2019 ETN Stat!!!!

Sep 13, 2020, 3:32 PM

The thing about the championship game that bothers me and still makes me mad is the fact that we actually played a pretty crappy first half and made a lot of mistakes and TL was certainly off his game. When we played Alabama the year before in the championship game everything went our way and we played flawlessly. But against LSU we just did not play very well and it wasn’t because LSU was a great team which clearly they were but we just made a lot of unforced errors and mistakes.

I recently re-watched the game and I felt like we could’ve had a 7 or 10 point lead at the end of the third-quarter. If we would’ve had that lead the fourth quarter would’ve been much different because we could’ve kept the ball on the ground with ETN to milk the clock and keep our exhausted defense off the field. But because we were behind and with TL not playing well Our defense ended up being on the field a lot and they were exhausted. Having such a thin and inexperienced DL came back to haunt us and LSU had their way in that fourth quarter.

Had we played a better game and had a little bit more depth on the DL, which of course we certainly had the year before, I think we could’ve won that ball game!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lowcntry_Tiger...

Sep 13, 2020, 4:03 PM

tried to give you a point up but you had a 0 and so no way to vote.

Maybe we have 1 or 2 LSU fans hidden in here! LOL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,050
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic