Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CBS- why do they keep talking about fields
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

CBS- why do they keep talking about fields

Oct 27, 2018, 6:28 PM

Did I miss something? Has he even played? Btw- both fla and uga suc. Neither should be in top ten.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’ll both be exposed.

Oct 27, 2018, 6:30 PM

UF today.
UGA in December.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CBS- why do they keep talking about fields

Oct 27, 2018, 6:31 PM

To be fair, after watching Clemson play, most teams look unimpressive. There seem to be a lot of highly ranked teams that just aren't playing good football lately. It would be tough for me to find 10 teams that actually look like top 10 teams.

Oct 27, 2018, 6:36 PM

Bingo. Thanks because that really is it. I to watch these teams and I’m like they’re really not a top 10 team.

Peeps talk about Michigan and ND but when the first rankings come out Tuesday, ND will have one top 20 win and Michigan won’t have any.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2018, 6:42 PM

It really is unbelievable how much better Clemson and Bama look compared to everyone else. I guess I would put ND and LSU in the top 4 behind us, but neither impresses me.

Notre Dame has the ability to look like an elite team for a little while and then they look mediocre for a while.

LSU's defense has been impressive, but just like every other LSU team they don't have an offense. Their defense isn't at the level it needs to be to be able to overcome their weak offense against top level teams. They couldn't compete with a slightly above average Florida team.

Michigan does have an elite defense, but their offense is seriously lacking. The offense isn't very balanced and they look a lot like recent slow Wisconsin teams that couldn't compete with very athletic teams.

Texas has been playing well recently, but it's hard to overlook that loss to Maryland.

IMO, West Virginia has been nearly as impressive as these teams, and no one is mistaking them for a playoff contender.

Unless Fine had only played 4 games

Oct 27, 2018, 6:37 PM

They've wasted a year on him

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

Unless Fine had only played 4 games

Oct 27, 2018, 6:38 PM

They've wasted a year on him

Clemson

That's not the first time they screwed a Clemson QB.

Oct 27, 2018, 6:39 PM

DW should have won the Heisman. Those SEC pumping idiots never learn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2018, 6:40 PM

Name the 10 teams you think should be ranked ahead of Georgia? I don’t believe it will be an easy task.

Oct 27, 2018, 6:43 PM

It's not that they shouldn't be ranked in the top 10 given that there aren't 10 other teams that have been better. It's just that most of the top teams have at least one glaring weakness.

Oct 27, 2018, 6:57 PM

Thanks cornstock, well explained. I hate uga but look at how they’ve looked playing other teams. First team has to play the whole game.

Oct 27, 2018, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Re: CBS- why do they keep talking about fields ]

Same every year.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic