Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's talk some football!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,515

Aug 26, 2013, 12:58 PM

What worries you about the game, what unknowns are you anxious to see and what are you confident about?

What worries me:
Crowd noise
Young defense being shell shocked

Confident:
Entire offense
Off season preparation

Anxious:
Defensive line
Tray Mathews and Leonard Floyd

The fun part is all the $hit talking before the game. Who knows what is going to happen. Like you guys, I feel good about our chances, but so did I going into Columbia last year. May the best team win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually....

Aug 26, 2013, 1:02 PM

I prefer to do the $hit talking AFTER the game!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I could just about copy/paste your answers

Aug 26, 2013, 1:06 PM

for my answers, except for the crowd noise part.

I just can't wait for them to spot the dang ball already!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Let's talk some football!

Aug 26, 2013, 1:09 PM

what worries me:
our secondary
kickoff coverage (beyond awful last year)
gurley

confident:
entire offense
kicking game
death valley
coaching staff
in our ability to replace nuk's output
return game
front 7(sorta)

anxious:
for saturday to get here

Aug 26, 2013, 1:12 PM

What worries me the most is its the 1st game of season and our secondary vs yalls pass game... Anxious to see our WRs corp and LBs corp bc we have a lot of talent at those positions... I'm confident about our Offense Morris OC/Boyd QB

Aug 26, 2013, 1:29 PM

I worry most about stopping the dual headed beast at running back. I think our secondary has heard long enough how bad they are that they will play with a chip on their shoulder and lock down the corners. Tajh can't start slow like he does sometimes, must protect the ball.

Uniforms

Aug 26, 2013, 1:42 PM

Will we be in orange pants or white pants?

All purple?

Great point. Often overlooked.***

Aug 26, 2013, 2:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aug 26, 2013, 2:09 PM

You guys will be coming in a very hostile environment as you will face in any sec team you will face this year. Y'all will have less starting experience on your D than we will. And we will have a QB playing that has proved he CAN win the biggest of games like a true champion. UGA will lose this game. Y'alls luck is this isn't a conference game for the mutts. And from the experience your inexperienced D will get from our game will help y'all against the coots coming in Athens the next week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both secondary's should be worried. But the real worries are

Aug 26, 2013, 2:26 PM

The weather
Thunderstorms are possible

The traffic

Leaving after a night game is a PITA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Turnovers and big special team plays can create momentum ...

Aug 26, 2013, 2:51 PM

Home crowd will help Clemson if UGA gets early breaks.

Clemson could get on a roll with a few UGA mistakes. It would be hard for UGA to turn around big early deficit if Clemson doesn't "help" with their own mistakes.

UGA's best tactic is a grind it out game behind Gurley and ooportunistic passing by Murray.

Myguess - a long game with lots of turns of momentum. Clemson takes a two score lead very late. UGA closes the gap but never gets the ball back.

41- 38 Clemson - but UGA looks very good on offense. UGA's defense shows some youngplay-makers that will be very good by season's end - but a few too many assignments on Sturday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am worried Anna Watson starts at RB

Aug 26, 2013, 2:57 PM

Other than that, the weather during tailgating

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey "DAWG U"...you are a Gentleman & a Scholar for sure!

Aug 26, 2013, 2:59 PM

YEs, may the best team win. gOTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tailgating weather.***

Aug 26, 2013, 3:43 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,515
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic