Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney: Clemson loaded with talent and motivated to win it all
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,602

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney: Clemson loaded with talent and motivated to win it all

Jul 22, 2016, 5:53 PM

WATCH: Swinney: Clemson loaded with talent and motivated to win it all

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't wait to see the charge back up the mountain

Jul 22, 2016, 6:13 PM

I hope it doesn't rain this season like last season and I wish we had Notre Dame again this season at home with no rain.

Our toughest game in my opinion will be FSU at their house and I look for Dabo to put in that film of the whipping they gave us at home 3 years ago. We owe them big time and we have the fire power to whip them up and down the field.

I hope we get Unc in the ACC championship again too. We will whip them up and down the field and leave ole their coach crying after trying to claim a win in a game he lost last year.

Maybe we can get Oklahoma again too, that game is becoming enjoyable to be the big underdog.

Hopefully the championship game will be against bammer so we can not just whip them statistically and on the line of scrimmage but run it up on the scoreboard too.

Go Tigers! Win the whole bag of wax in a huge way and stick a big flag in the mountain!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dabo has always been optimistic but the way he just

Jul 23, 2016, 1:05 PM

laid it out is a different type optimism IMHO. The more he talked about the depth and returning experience you can almost imagine him almost laughing as he goes to bed at night and can't wait to dream of the possibilities that he's built here. Unicorns and rainbows don't have $hit on Tiger football!!

Unicorns and Rainbows don't have $hit on Tiger football!!

Jul 23, 2016, 1:58 PM

Someone call Tiger Town Graphics,print up the shirts. TU

I'll tell ya this

Jul 23, 2016, 9:28 PM

I've been telling everybody that'll listen to me for the past 3 years, that 2016 is Clemson's year. We're winning it this year. That's a fact. I was at the Orange Bowl and saw us embarrass Oklahoma. I went to PHX and saw us win everywhere but the #### scoreboard. This is our year. We are really good... both sides of the ball. This is our year. Clemson is good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,602
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic