Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson fans are seriously rooting against FSU in NC game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Clemson fans are seriously rooting against FSU in NC game

Dec 28, 2013, 11:25 AM

Really..?

Look, I'll be the first to say I ****ing hate the chop, I hate how their fans can't keep a simple "Ohhhh-ohhh" in key together.

About the only thing I like about Florida State are the dime pieces they have wandering around their campus, but back to the original point.

At this point, it's not even about rooting for Florida State, it's for the perception of the ACC.

IF Auburn pulls it out and makes it eight straight going into the play off format, they have huge momentum going in. We will start seeing how a 5th ranked 1 loss SEC team should be in the 4th spot because they are in the SEC and they've won 8 straight.

Go and try and say "it won't happen" It did a few years ago with the LSU - Bama rematch and it will happen again if the Criminoles don't win this game.

We need this game (on top of the Orange), for national perception. We need to break the basketball conference mold.

Now let's show the Yanks how we ball down South.

GO TIGERS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson fans are seriously rooting against FSU in NC game

Dec 28, 2013, 11:26 AM

the only thing good is it finally isnt Bama. Now if it just didnt have an SEC team period.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not me

Dec 28, 2013, 11:31 AM

Why pull for Auburn? So the coots can ride the wave of another conference team's success?..... AGAIN.

That streak needs to end. And if FSU destroys Auburn then so be it. Not saying I will be doing the chop but I will pull for the Noles.

And GA Tech, do me a personal favor and beat Ole Miss. That'd be nice. And Duke..... just keep it close is all we ask.

Unfortunately, the coots don't ride that wave anymore...

Dec 28, 2013, 9:09 PM

We are a top notch program and they kick our tails each year. That is the wave they ride now. Love it to get back to what you said.

now thats funny coot...so success IS based on Clemson***

Dec 29, 2013, 12:46 PM

Go Semiholes!***

Dec 28, 2013, 11:32 AM

I dislike Auburn considerably less than I dislike FlaSt, but

Dec 28, 2013, 11:34 AM

I refuse to lend my support to any SEC team without cash compensation. Having said that, I won't be actively cheering for either team in the NC game, but if FlaSt wins, it won't hurt my feelings in the least...and it'll give the Tigers added impetus to win next years matchup with the semiholes.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dislike Auburn considerably less than I dislike FlaSt, but

Dec 28, 2013, 11:37 AM

me too. at least an FSU win, which appears likely, will end the SEC run. I still think the SEC ESPN lovefest will continue though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe would pull against B1G. Will not pull for noles.***

Dec 28, 2013, 11:55 AM

There is more to lose by SEC winning another

Dec 28, 2013, 11:58 AM

than FSU finally not underachieving.

FSU is a Top 10 recruiting class year in and out, bad season or not.

However, I do NOT like losing recruits to the Ole Mi$$ of the football world.

Let's keep losing recruits to mid tier SEC teams.

I'm cynical as he!! and don't believe for one second

Dec 28, 2013, 12:32 PM

Clemson "lost" Nkemdiche to Ole Miss. I vividly remember Robert's statements and his actions until the recruiting reporter for the AJC began his campaign and the sudden influence his mother--a woman who hadn't even lived with her family for some period of time--began to have---and most importantly WHY she was so mysteriously "anti-Clemson" without ever having visited the campus nor investigating the academic disparity between Ole Miss and Clemson.

She was living in Nigeria and is a politician there. Nigeria's government is widely acknowledged as one of the most corrupt in the world. I suspect Mrs. Nkemdiche is merely an extension of the ethical void in that part of the world. Ole Miss administrators even joined in the fray by reportedly offering the father a job at a nearby medical center.

No, this entire mess has the earmarks of a classic SEC "buy-out" in Cam Newton style.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am pulling AGAINST Auburn

Dec 28, 2013, 12:15 PM

That is one dirty team. If you need some incentive here, think about recruiting.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: I am pulling AGAINST Auburn

Dec 28, 2013, 12:19 PM

Auburn is tied for third all time in most penalized teams by the NCAA. And we know how dirty they are on the field, too.

Point for referencing their "dime pieces" lol

Dec 28, 2013, 1:10 PM

And yes, GO NOLES

Freakin' can't stand Awbarn AKA LUCKIEST TEAM EVER

I would love for FSU to beat Auburn by 40

Dec 28, 2013, 1:10 PM

in embarrassing fashion and every ACC team to win by 40. Our conference really needs some prestige going into next season...much like the vaulted SEC has had. If the reverse happens and all the teams we beat lose convincingly, it will further erode our wins both this year and heading into next.
Remember, we were ready for FSU and they took us out on our home field with gameday watching. Good thing is they have done that to everyone. They need to do that to Auburn. Our best storyline for our loss to FSU is that they would have crushed anyone short of any NFL team this year. Then we take that team out next year on their home field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson fans are seriously rooting against FSU in NC game***

Dec 28, 2013, 1:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Rugby is back on top.
Dailypaul.com

Go Auburn

Dec 28, 2013, 2:12 PM

I'm one of those rooting for Auburn. I want a close game, but don't like the cocky attitude of Jimbo Fisher and all the players, especially Winston.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you want to see the luckiest team on face of earth win?

Dec 28, 2013, 3:47 PM

Having an ACC team win is good for Clemson.

Go tigers!***

Dec 28, 2013, 2:20 PM

Better than SEC vs SEC anytime

Dec 28, 2013, 2:22 PM

nm

Re: Better than SEC vs SEC anytime

Dec 28, 2013, 6:29 PM

True that.

Not sure where the poll is for your headline but there

Dec 28, 2013, 3:05 PM

probably will be waaaaaaaaaaaay more Tiger fans rooting for the Noles than against them. Auburn, SEC???? Most of the Tiger fans aren't that stupid.

Very wishful thinking if you seriously believe an FSU win

Dec 28, 2013, 3:27 PM

will improve the perception of the ACC. I'm not really following how an FSU win does anything for the entire ACC anymore than Kentucky winning their bowl game (if they are even in one) will make me think more highly of the entire SEC. FSU and Clemson are clearly on another level compared to the rest of the ACC.

Well how about this then

Dec 28, 2013, 6:54 PM

Who do you want to knock off next year in Tallahassee? I would prefer to beat the reigning national champ that will probably be undefeated at that point. I'm sure Dabo would be good for a few good quotes after that win!
Plus...the whooping we took can only be slightly mitigated if at the end of the season, FSU was so good that they did that to everyone, including Auburn. If Auburn beats them, our loss looks much worse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am rooting against ALL SEC teams. 24/7***

Dec 28, 2013, 3:48 PM

After watching a season full of ESPN humping SEC leg I hate

Dec 28, 2013, 7:11 PM

Both of them!, I mean enough is enough. Like my dad used to say if ur the best u really don't need to go around telling everyone u r all the time.

Re: Clemson fans are seriously rooting against FSU in NC game

Dec 28, 2013, 7:00 PM

Let's Go Seminoles...I hope they win by 3-4 touchdowns ...or more...

I will never forgive Auburn for spearing Kyle Parker and

Dec 28, 2013, 7:06 PM

getting away with it - lost us that game, ruined Kyle's blossoming career (he was better than Russell Wilson at the time. It was revealed after the season that two ribs were cracked (or broken?) whatever a cracked rib was one of the most painful things I have ever had. Remember, after that, Kyle could not complete the 12 yd. pass to a wide open ?? which would have won the game for us and turned that season into a very successful one compared to what happened. I am sure it did not help Kyle in baseball either!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will never forgive Auburn for spearing Kyle Parker and

Dec 29, 2013, 12:38 PM

It was to Jaron Brown.

Wide open, I can replay it now.

It looked like I threw that pass.

this game..

Dec 28, 2013, 8:17 PM

is a double edge sword..either way a team i dislike will lose.and a team i dislike will win.i couldnt care less if fsu or auburn wins.if auburn wins we hear sec.if fsu wins we have to recruit against those guys who already kick our behinds in recruity.will only get worse if they win a national title

Re: this game..We recruit against Auburn as much as FSU

Dec 28, 2013, 8:21 PM

maybe more - pull for the ACC!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't care either way and probably won't watch the game

Dec 28, 2013, 9:27 PM

if Clemson isn't playing just doesn't matter that much to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the polls are baited for an sec team each year all see that***

Dec 29, 2013, 12:43 PM

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic