Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unfortunate Ostarine Stories
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Unfortunate Ostarine Stories

Dec 27, 2018, 11:28 AM

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/1/14760544/tom-lawlors-career-probably-over-due-to-two-year-suspension

http://uploads.maltatoday.com.mt/sports/football/89586/clearing_my_name_and_proving_my_innocence__jonathan_caruana#.XCT3OfkrKUk

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcStX-6lkIR/?utm_source=ig_embed

There were many more as well. Contaminants were found in Glucosamine (a legal supplement) - salt tablets were mentioned too.

Unfortunately I couldn't find any cases where the B sample overturned anything. It seems like the only path to vindication is to send everything those players used off to be tested for contamination.

No clue if they could send the salt from the float tank/other samples to be tested and get the results back before Jan 7? If they did find out they were contaminated, no clue if they would reinstate Dex for the natty.

Sorry if these examples had already been discussed.

#GetDexANatty

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Unfortunate Ostarine Stories

Dec 27, 2018, 11:34 AM

Interesting about salt tablets. I thought those were out of vogue for years

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to figure this out quick, fast, and in a hurry

Dec 27, 2018, 11:41 AM

If it is the salt tablets or a common supplement, does the team have to go through more testing before the national championship game?

Even if Dex can't be reinstated - they need to send every single thing off to be tested to figure this out so we don't have any more suspensions.

Also mentions a timeline

Dec 27, 2018, 11:42 AM

Testing is done in Cali, so 3 hours behind us, and it takes 7-8 hours to get results from the test.

Doesn't sound good. Things of note from the Lawlor story:

Dec 27, 2018, 11:43 AM

He said those involved with the test came back sympathizing with him, but the result was what he expected, knowing how rare it is when the B sample results are different from the original results.

"The scientists take the urine out of the freezer, defrost it for 45 minutes, come back and put it in a machine that spins it through,” Lawlor said. “The liquid turns into a dust. They put it through another machine, and extract something from that. I sat there for six or seven hours that day watching the whole thing.

Unfortunately, we will most likely get news later this afternoon or this evening that all 3 suspensions are upheld.

Searching "Ostarine B Sample Overturned"

Dec 27, 2018, 11:55 AM

gives you no good results. I'm not holding my breath for good news today. I hope the university has sent other samples off for testing. Seems like the only hope is if they can find the contaminated item.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic