Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In retrospect
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

In retrospect

Jul 31, 2019, 10:47 AM

Alabama really wasn’t that good. Hopefully this year a team will emerge that is truly worthy of playing the Clemson Tigers for the national championship. I’m truly more concerned about Syracuse than I would be of playing the Tide again. Even A&M is a more worthy opponent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm...

Jul 31, 2019, 12:24 PM

Bama was "the best ever" until the also-ran Tigers blew them out. The revisionist history amongst the SEC crowd is hilarious. Maybe Dabo shouldn't have run the ball for nearly 10 minutes in the 4th quarter and then kneeled down... we probably could have scored 2-4 more times. Imagine how hard it would be to try to revise a 70+ point beat down. Dabo hates running up the score (why I start taking the opponent side when the point spread goes north of 21 points).

Anyhow, Syracuse is much improved from their last 5 year run, but they are no threat. They lucked into weird situation where the starting QB went down the last few times we played them and the backups were inexperienced. That won't happen this time. Do they have the CBs to line up against our WRs? Does anyone? I think most of us could get out there and put up points with this offense, so the real QBs will have no problem shredding the Cuse.

I hate that the aTm game isn't a night game. We may not get a night game all year...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In retrospect

Jul 31, 2019, 12:30 PM

They're Tier 2 , Section 1 .
The rest of college football sits in the upper deck and haven't any real hope to move closer because Bama will protect that runner up spot like their reputations depend on it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic