Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Listen here all you Kent State lurkers!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Listen here all you Kent State lurkers!

Aug 31, 2017, 8:57 AM

Yeah, that's right...we see you logging in to read the tnets. We know you think you're going to come in here and upset the national champions. Well guess what...THAT AIN'T HAPPENING! We're going to kick your golden flashing azzes so bad you'll limp back to the Hoosier state with your heads down feeling all lugubrious. A couple months ago we beat the $#!t out of Ohio State and Alabama...do you really think we're scared of some scrawny punks from Indiana...a freaking basketball state that doesn't even basketball any more? NO, WE'RE NOT! We're going to stomp a mud hole in ya, we gonna take your wimmenz, and it's gonna be so bad that the rest of your coaches will go on leave next week. The last Big10 team we played was Ohio State and we beat them 31-0...and they won your conference. Where did y'all finish in the Big10? That's what I thought...dead friggin last. So you can expect a worse beating than 31-0 for your crappy little joke of a Big10 program.

Listen carefully Kent State Golden Showers fans, you're about to get whooped, so prepare yourselves for it, and all of Indiana better take cover cause it's gon get ugly. Clemson's no longer coming, Clemson's here...and he1l came with us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Um, you know Kent St. is in Ohio, not Indiana right?

Aug 31, 2017, 9:05 AM

You know the classic song "Ohio" by Crosby Stills Nash & Young? "4 dead in Ohio", that is Kent St and they are certainly not from the Hoosier state of Indiana.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shhhhhh

Aug 31, 2017, 9:07 AM

he's on a roll

Judging from your lack of geography knowledge

Aug 31, 2017, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Um, you know Kent St. is in Ohio, not Indiana right? ]

you must have graduated from Francis Marion and not Clemson. Kent State is absolutely in Indiana.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Haha, I must not be in on the joke

Aug 31, 2017, 9:19 AM

In case for some reason you are serious and not germans, then here is there street address from https://www.kent.edu/:

STREET ADDRESS

800 E. Summit St.
Kent, OH 44240

LOL, yeah ok...I'm not clicking that virus link, but how do

Aug 31, 2017, 9:27 AM

you explain this mr geography failure...

Kent State is in Indiana

Fake News!***

Aug 31, 2017, 9:31 AM

You can't be this dense, do you think I photoshopped

Aug 31, 2017, 10:30 AM

those pics or something? Google Kent, Indiana and then come back and admit I was right. I'll be waiting.

Francis Marion is a wimmin's school.***

Aug 31, 2017, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Judging from your lack of geography knowledge ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

i'm here in kent now waiting for the pep rally***

Aug 31, 2017, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Um, you know Kent St. is in Ohio, not Indiana right? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Cool, what's Kent's last name?***

Aug 31, 2017, 10:51 AM

And when they loose, no doubt they will blame the loss on

Aug 31, 2017, 9:05 AM

their head coach being out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Listen here all you Kent State lurkers!

Aug 31, 2017, 9:09 AM

You will, however receive a nice payday and some good experience. Enjoy the clinic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also they are in the MAC conference!

Aug 31, 2017, 9:38 AM

don't care where you went to school at...

Message was edited by: Tigerrag89®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're making zero sense right now***

Aug 31, 2017, 10:24 AM

Re: Also they are in the MAC conference!

Aug 31, 2017, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Also they are in the MAC conference! ]

The Mid American Conference Conference?

I like it !***

Aug 31, 2017, 10:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kent: Not Germans, definitely Euro-peeuns

Aug 31, 2017, 10:24 AM

https://www.google.com/maps/place/University+of+Kent/@51.298536,1.071629,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xe17bfa0b0060a838!8m2!3d51.298536!4d1.071629

Kent is clearly in the UK

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

So Lexington Kentucky? Where University of Louisville is?***

Aug 31, 2017, 10:28 AM

TL;DR***

Aug 31, 2017, 10:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Get lost dork***

Aug 31, 2017, 11:45 AM

Unfortunately they have no fans to read this***

Aug 31, 2017, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh rest assured they are reading this

Aug 31, 2017, 10:41 AM

They've been lurking the tnets for weeks now

How many Kent State fans are true alums though?***

Aug 31, 2017, 10:48 AM

Considering that school lets anyone in who applies

Aug 31, 2017, 10:50 AM

I'm guessing most Kent State fans are true alums

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic