Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Dabo Swinney: Head coach, former receiver, and.....psychic?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Dabo Swinney: Head coach, former receiver, and.....psychic?

Dec 3, 2017, 6:30 PM

Dabo Swinney: Head coach, former receiver, and.....psychic?

Is Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney a psychic? Have his spiritual powers taken on a new form? Did Swinney know back in March that the Tigers would be playing in the Sugar Bowl this season? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess someome forgot to tell him this was a rebuilding

Dec 3, 2017, 7:33 PM

year and to expect 2-3 losses in the regular season

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I expected us to be 9-3 this year and was ready for it

Dec 3, 2017, 8:54 PM

Until the first game and then I said "We gotta get to the playoffs again!!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: I guess someome forgot to tell him this was a rebuilding

Dec 4, 2017, 8:55 AM [ in reply to I guess someome forgot to tell him this was a rebuilding ]

No one forgot imo. Dabo's a competitor who expects to win. That's why he sets those goals every year.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Tigers win the whole shabang?

Dec 4, 2017, 2:04 AM

Let me just make this clear. While winning the national championship is ultimately my goal here and playing close, great games in order to do so is even better. I know people are complaining about this blatant SEC bias. Well it's pretty blatant and if it wasn't enough to detect for you somehow, just look at Finebaum the FineBUM's grin on his face all of today. Look if Ohio state made it into the Championship there's a lot of things that would go through my mind and to make it simpler for anybody actually reading this I'll list all of the possible scenarios.(includes several have not talked about).

1) Ohio State would face a bigger loss than 31-0 probably in the 40's if I had to guess
2) Would have been quite the boring Semi-final
3) 2 loss team with no injuries during their blowout loss to Iowa (you should all know we were injured in our loss)
4) Despite us losing to unranked Syracuse, we didn't give up regardless of losing only by 3 points.
5)Championship teams don't give up. ever. ever. ever. ever. ever.
6) Alabama the third? Yeah difficult but, you couldn't truly call yourself a college football fan if you didn't want this one.
7) Clemson clearly smacked Miami, at their own game if I might add. So, if Ohio State wasn't clearly terrible this should make our gap pretty large to you.
8) Let's say we win the whole shabang we just beat 2 SEC teams or 1 sec dynasty to make our legacy 2-1 T on top and then a Heisman Hotshot who's been one of the best in the game for a while now with the hottest offense in game right now which greatly resembles last year's team.
9) Let's not even debate. Conferences and titles aside Can you honestly not tell me this is by far I MEAN BY FAR, the best matchups this stupid CFP committee has ever given us? Yes the system's flawed but, look at these matchups.

Look. i don't attend any Clemson games and you might be thinking alright just stop now. I'm a clemson fan and I live in Palo Alto, California (standford) I don't give 2 craps about Stanford and yes it's clear as day there's some SEC bias but, living out here I have a lot of let's just say neutral stance to this. There's a good chance Clemson wins the whole thing. If we win this, this is more than likely going to be the best College Football Playoff of the ages. Did you hear the announcers in the ESPN booth practically crying out tears of exclamation when they said the committee has done it right. These are the best 4 teams in America right now and anybody of these 4 teams can win the #### thing? That's great football you win the best College Football Playoff ever? you're the best team. EVER.

Uh yes, Coach, it does get better than that

Dec 4, 2017, 10:42 AM

Beating Bama in the rubber match to take 2 of 3 from the greatest college football team (whatever ESPN) ever, and earning a trip for another possible title!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic