Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Classless..their coach, players, fans and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Classless..their coach, players, fans and

Dec 29, 2019, 10:36 AM

Residents of the state. You got beat by the better team. The media will tell you , you won that game, but you didn’t and you won’t be back for a while ....see Lincoln Riley and Eddie Munster is half the coach Riley is

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classless..their coach, players, fans and

Dec 29, 2019, 10:41 AM

congrats on the win but watch Ryan Day's postgame press conference before spreading fake news. He was very complimentary of Clemson and said numerous times that they are a great team. I would love to see how Clemson would act if those calls got reversed on them???? Best of luck again LSU.

Dec 29, 2019, 10:45 AM

Well we would start by looking at the missed red zone opportunities, if those were converted the “bad” calls everyone is crying about would be irrelevant.

Uh no he wasn’t he complained about

Dec 29, 2019, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Classless..their coach, players, fans and ]

Officiating A LOT. Go back to fgf coot

in fact bunky go comb your Ohio mullet

Dec 29, 2019, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Classless..their coach, players, fans and ]

And stay off this board

Dec 29, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Classless..their coach, players, fans and ]

I think he was referring to the post game interview, not the press conference. In the interview, he never mentioned a word of praise for Clemson. He may have gotten his wits about him before the press conference, or was told what to say, but the initial interview was not a good look at all. So in actuality, this was not fake news.

He was crying about the officials at halftime.

Dec 29, 2019, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Classless..their coach, players, fans and ]

Even complained about an obvious targeting call. Dude is trash.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2019, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Classless..their coach, players, fans and ]

That was a tough call (although i think it was right when viewed in real time). I thought day did a great job of coaching. Y'all gave us all that we could have wanted. And i thought he was relatively reserved about the call. he mentioned it but didn't get sucked into getting emotional or going into it further - a reasonable response.

Great game - thanks for visiting - see you next year.

Dec 29, 2019, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Classless..their coach, players, fans and ]

I try to give credit where credit is due. All the credit to OSU players. They left their hearts on the field. It’s a shame either team had to lose. I’ve disliked your head Coahes like Woody”assault and battery”Hayes, Urban”” I’ve made a mess of my program and created a medical excuse to skip town” Meyer, Raya” my team folded like a cheap sand chair so it’s the refs fault”Day. He’s an arrogant jerk that is instantly dislikabke...kind of like you. You and your fellow rust belt rednecks drive your Chrysler K Cars back to the armpit of the entire country, You guys come here and disparage our University, our history, our entire state and we punched you in the mouth so go on back up north and leave us “cotton pickers” alone.

Agree that this may have been tOSU’s peak for now

Dec 29, 2019, 11:23 AM

Great team, loaded with talent, but Day is no Meyer, and even Meyer only won one title in Columbus. It is not easy to do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic