Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Warren staying in the race to keep up attacks against Bloomberg?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Is Warren staying in the race to keep up attacks against Bloomberg?

Mar 1, 2020, 7:19 PM

Elizabeth Warren has no path to victory. Assume she’s aiming for a VP spot by protecting Bernie while attacking Bloomberg.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she could do that without bleeding money with low results.

Mar 1, 2020, 7:38 PM

I like Mike, as a conservative who can't stand Trump, even though his tax cuts benefited me. I can't vote for Bernie. Don't think I could vote for Joe. Mike doesn't align with my ideal profile, but he's realistic and pragmatic, and a good manager. And he doesn't lie every time he opens his mouth, nor does he have any interest in profiting from the job.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see the dems try to replace

Mar 2, 2020, 9:20 AM

one ### hole billionaire for a racist billionaire

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Is Warren staying in the race to keep up attacks against Bloomberg?

Mar 1, 2020, 8:23 PM

I'm assuming she's holding out hope that the Democratic party will decide Sanders can't win in November and she'd be the choice in a brokered convention.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Warren staying in the race to keep up attacks against Bloomberg?

Mar 2, 2020, 10:22 AM

She kinda looks like a meth head. Maybe she believes that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She still has the support of all us injuns.***

Mar 1, 2020, 8:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She still has the support of all us injuns.***

Mar 1, 2020, 10:06 PM

Lol, she's a law professor teaching bankruptcy law at Harvard and has published 9 books. But Trump reduces her to Pocahontas and Trump supporters love this kind of disrespect. Sad really.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, if any Trump supporter claimed minority status...

Mar 1, 2020, 10:43 PM

for decades giving them a ticket to the top opportunities including law school and a job at Harvard you'd chit a brick. Don't act like Trump made that lying girl a lying girl. She claimed she got fired for being pregnant. Videos of her telling the truth that she quit the teaching job to change the directions of her aspirations are all over the place.

She's a liar who used a fake minority status to game our system.

Dismissing her as a joke was the nicest thing I could say about her. Minorities have enough problems without some lilly white woman stealing their pain and abusing our civil rights.

She ripped off some real minority and took their opportunity. I appreciate Trump embarrassing her sorry self.

If that doesn't disgust you not much should.

Edited for temperance sake.
Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Re: Uh, if any Trump supporter claimed minority status...

Mar 2, 2020, 12:00 AM

Nice edit so people don't see your true faith***

Mar 2, 2020, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Uh, if any Trump supporter claimed minority status... ]

I'm glad you know about and understand my contempt...

Mar 2, 2020, 1:12 PM

for people who game the system under the guise of being a minority. That's an honest approach to racism and not some fake rage about every snippet about a minority. Liz showed no respect for honestly, sensitivity to the plight of minorities or our law.

Her staying in is bad for Bernie

Mar 2, 2020, 9:17 AM

because she gets a share of his left looney voters and keeps him from being as strong. Same as Buttieg and Bloomberg are peeling moderates away from Biden.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree.

Mar 2, 2020, 10:20 AM

If she wanted to help Bernie she would drop out and convince her supporters that Bernie was the only one who could deliver what she has committed to deliver. If she were a real marxist she would take one for the cause.

Same with Bernie. He would approach her and offer a truce which results in her becoming his VP and the marxist party dominating the democrat primary.

Perhaps that's the plan and she remains in the race to torture Mike and will endure Super Tues before they make the move.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic