Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ugly, but I'll take it.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 451

Ugly, but I'll take it.

Sep 18, 2015, 8:58 AM

This game had a weird feel to it. Am I the only one that feels that way. We have come to expect our qb to be perfect every game out and last night he was far from it. I thought the OL done a decent job run blocking, but the passing game never got into rhythm. WE miss Williams to stretch the field and I would have liked to see Dye get touches with the personnel that Louisville employed. I thought the team took a major step forward due to all the adversity it was faced with. The defense is going to get better and I don't think we will see Watson have another game like that. Survive and move on. That is the motto.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that defense continues to get better

Sep 18, 2015, 9:01 AM

then the rest of the teams on our schedule better be skerd

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: If that defense continues to get better

Sep 18, 2015, 9:03 AM

Especially since the only points they scored on the Defense was because of BS calls on Lawson. Even the announcers called the refs on them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 451
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic