Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Uber/Lyft situation in Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 349

Uber/Lyft situation in Clemson

Nov 12, 2018, 9:35 PM

What is the Uber/Lyft availability in clemson. Anyone used it on Gameday?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes***

Nov 13, 2018, 7:54 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: yes***

Nov 13, 2018, 8:06 AM

thanks for letting me know how long you had to wait to get a car if you had to walk forever to get a good pickup spot. Really appreciate the in depth response.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uber/Lyft situation in Clemson

Nov 13, 2018, 8:02 AM

https://turo.com/rentals/suvs/sc/greenville/jeep-wrangler/444375?searchId=FW_3yWKM ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ignore that. I am an idiot. Lutz at you being capable of

Nov 13, 2018, 8:03 AM

driving 8 hours prior to or after a home game.

Re: Ignore that. I am an idiot. Lutz at you being capable of

Nov 13, 2018, 8:08 AM

Now you are getting me. I am staying at an Air BnB and will be bouncing tailgates. Will need a way to get back to Air BnB after the game.

This weekend? or SC?***

Nov 13, 2018, 8:09 AM

Follow up questions:

Nov 13, 2018, 8:12 AM

Can you walk? Or jog?

Have you explored bicycle rentals?

How far is your airbnb from Johnstone D430?

Re: This weekend? or SC?***

Nov 13, 2018, 8:14 AM [ in reply to This weekend? or SC?*** ]

SC

How soon would you be trying to get out of town?***

Nov 13, 2018, 8:15 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How soon would you be trying to get out of town?***

Nov 13, 2018, 8:17 AM

You know what man. We should probably talk about this....didn't know if you were going. I will pay in beer and liquor and bar tabs after the game. Ha ha!

I will take this offline with you.

Thought about begging RH to throw me out the window as they go back through Greenville. You would probably be nicer to me.

Our plan will be to go. Our plan will be to get to town

Nov 13, 2018, 8:22 AM

stupid early. I doubt we'd try to get tickets and just watch the game at smoke filled Upstairs Tiger Town. Being a night game, we may have to crash there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our plan will be to go. Our plan will be to get to town

Nov 13, 2018, 8:25 AM

I have taken risks and just waited for no shows at the hotels. It’s always worked but it scares me every time. I am flying in on Saturday morning to GSP.

Just trying to figure out my logistics. No way in hades do I drive after that game. Air BNB’s look awesome in the area but none are walking distance. All would be an Uber.

My thought process is to let the game end, hit bars. Once game traffic is gone go to crash at the Air BNB.

Luckily I've got a friend that lives in Seneca and likes to

Nov 13, 2018, 8:44 AM

party. If I am recalling correctly, it was about 1 as when traffic became tolerable after the Notre Dame game. That is the last night game I can recall staying up there all night.

Replies: 13
| visibility 349
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic