Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UVA wont make it past sweet 16
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,976

UVA wont make it past sweet 16

Mar 9, 2018, 9:23 PM

Heard it here first.

I know I know, I sound salty.

But it's the same song and dance every year with them.

They are the Wisconsin of Basketball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UVA wont make it past sweet 16

Mar 9, 2018, 9:24 PM

I'm thinking they go to the Elite Eight and get eliminated but you could be right too. If they stumble across a high flying offense, they're in trouble.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2018, 9:28 PM

Yeah, Louisville should have beat them and I think they lose Sunday. 16 and done. Be shocked past that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A couple of things...

Mar 9, 2018, 9:30 PM

Wisconsin was in the finals a couple years ago. They were in the Final 4 the year before that.

Wisconsins last 4 years.

Final 4
Finals Runner Up
Sweet 16
Sweet 16

Finally, you have no idea who UVA will play.

Mar 9, 2018, 9:31 PM

UVA is a very good and disciplined team. Sucks The Tigers lost tonight, but they are number 1 for a reason. I wouldn’t mind seeing them win it all. Great coach, great team, and I wish them nothing but the best going forward. . .unless we get a rematch with them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i don’t care where they finish, but this much i know

Mar 9, 2018, 9:36 PM

that’s a good basketball team

i’ve watched college ball for awhile now, and i can promise you, uva’s d is one of the best i’ve seen. believe that

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Hasnt that been the case the last 3 or so years?

Mar 9, 2018, 9:43 PM

Until they prove they can shoot with the big boys come tourney time then i will have my reservations.

I'll be rooting for them to win over the traditional blue bloods, but I can't help but get the feeling they will be knocked out once again around the sweet 16.

They remind me of Georgia Tech. I just don't believe they can play elite basketball without a lead.

If a team comes out hot and jumps to a lead on them, they are in trouble. Completely different team when trailing.

Re: Hasnt that been the case the last 3 or so years?

Mar 10, 2018, 4:52 AM

They have already proven they can shoot with the big boys. The ACC isn’t a trash league and they are number 1 in both. I don’t think there is a team out there better than our teams.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: Hasnt that been the case the last 3 or so years?

Mar 10, 2018, 4:52 AM [ in reply to Hasnt that been the case the last 3 or so years? ]

nm

Message was edited by: jeancooper®

I hope they win it all. So tired of all this, "They don't

Mar 9, 2018, 9:48 PM

have athletes, they can't score enough!" I would much rather watch UVA playing their well-balanced game, than those "athletes" running up and down the court, hanging on the rim, and playing very little defense!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wisconsin made it to final game in 2015 and final four in

Mar 9, 2018, 9:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 10, 2018, 4:50 AM

I think, according to seeding the could make it to the final four. If Scar and their terrible teams can make it to the final four Virginia should win it all

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,976
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic