Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USuCk needs to get heads out of basketball clouds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,640

USuCk needs to get heads out of basketball clouds

Mar 18, 2017, 6:50 AM

We all know who basically ends up in the elite 8 to final 4 each year and it isn't USuCK. but there's always football and we know who is competing for championships in that sport in SC!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why? This is by far one of their greatest achievements EVER!

Mar 18, 2017, 7:23 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/this-win-tonight-ranks-up-there-will-all-the-bowl-games-and-our-2nd-national-championship-in-basebal.225088/

They're having a HUGE party today in 5 points to celebrate it. Been planning it for weeks. Gonna be thousands there!

If making the 2ND ROUND of the tourney ain't elite, I don't know why TV coined it the "Elite 32" all those years ago.

Goooo C0cks!!!

~JKB

Re: Why? This is by far one of their greatest achievements EVER!

Mar 18, 2017, 7:42 AM

I'm just curios if anybody remembers who won all 1st rounds last year? Exactly . Coots party will end Sunday and the basketball tournament party and football national championship party will continue!

true, but it is still one of their best wins ever***

Mar 18, 2017, 8:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: true, but it is still one of their best wins ever***

Mar 18, 2017, 8:12 AM

The next game will be a real experience for them. A big dose of ACC basketball that will be hard to swallow. This glee will be short lived. First a loss to the lowly ACC Tigers and then a real a$$ kicking by the Blue Devils.

Mar 18, 2017, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Why? This is by far one of their greatest achievements EVER! ]

Funny how they will grope around to find anything, I emphasise anything, to try and take attention away from their lack of success in FB. It must really be awful to have no important accomplishment to cling to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2017, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Why? This is by far one of their greatest achievements EVER! ]

He's probably correct. I'm sure more people watched their game last night than all of the baseball games combined and nobody watches the Birmingham bowl.

Re: USuCk needs to get heads out of basketball clouds

Mar 18, 2017, 8:38 AM

I seem to remember we played them in basketball this year. Who won that game?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,640
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic