Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USuC has a better recruiting staff than Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

USuC has a better recruiting staff than Clemson

Apr 7, 2016, 5:12 PM

...according to this

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Article/College-football-recruiting-the-top-recruiting-staffs-in-country-44683879

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their staff were all good recruiters at their previous

Apr 7, 2016, 5:16 PM

schools. So was Brad Scott, Holtz was Nationwide at ND, Slurrier recruited gangbusters at Florida. The new USuC staff is already down to competing with Coastal Carolina for recruits now that they are at USuC. LOL

Brad Scott and 2 Legends in Holtz and Slurrier have proven over the last 20 years,it's the crap school, not the recruiters.

Re: USuC has a better recruiting staff than Clemson

Apr 7, 2016, 5:18 PM

In their defense their staff might be terrific but you can only sell a box of #### so well.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

In other words, you can't make Chicken Salad out of...

Apr 7, 2016, 9:00 PM

Chicken $hit!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, it is 247

Apr 7, 2016, 5:28 PM

So if you are talking about who recruits their athletes the best, then maybe usuck does since 247 is the gamecocks of recruiting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ROFLMFAO***

Apr 7, 2016, 5:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My good friends have already hit the nail on the head:

Apr 7, 2016, 6:00 PM

it's not who's recruiting; it's for whom they are recruiting.

Paraphrasing: all the chicken's bosses and all the chicken's men will have a helluva time trying to put the coop back together again.

Message was edited by: hartins®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would any top recruit want to play for Muschamp

Apr 7, 2016, 6:36 PM

if they saw his on-the-field coaching? Most players are well informed and have media savvy these days. It will take more than good recruiters to overcome his antics and poor coaching.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

there may be bags of $EC money at play, or they grew up

Apr 7, 2016, 7:02 PM

#### lovers with a #### loving family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Valid points, however, the best recruit

Apr 7, 2016, 7:08 PM

will see NFL money as the ultimate goal, and look for the schools that give them the best chance to make a big impression.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Muschump took a bunch of 4 and 5 stars at Auburn and......

Apr 7, 2016, 7:10 PM

.....turned them into one of the worst defenses in the country. Thats what happens when you have an over inflated view of your university, you have to scramble and just find a coach because no serious head coach would even consider coming there. Tanner had 3 months and about a 2 month head start on other universities yet Muschump admitted that Tanner didn't even contact him until the Wednesday before he was hired, which was about 2 days. I guess they were just secretly evaluating him without him knowing. Thats how most schools do it, right? I mean you wouldn't gage a candidate's interest before evaluating would you? I will quit now but that still makes me laugh and if I was a Gamecock I would shoot myself but if I missed I would be embarrassed over this hiring process....

Re: Muschump took a bunch of 4 and 5 stars at Auburn and......***

Apr 7, 2016, 8:49 PM

Re: Muschump took a bunch of 4 and 5 stars at Auburn and......***

Apr 7, 2016, 8:52 PM

Mushamp inherited Urban Meyer's #1 class in 2010 at UF and ran the program into the ground. What a joke. http://espn.go.com/blog/colleges/florida/post/_/id/19510/meyers-last-class-at-florida-was-productive

BOOM !***

Apr 7, 2016, 7:14 PM

Apr 7, 2016, 7:19 PM

It's absolute horse crap. Someone want to tell me how the coots have TWO 4-star commits, FOUR 3-star recruits, and 2 NR's and the class is ranked 20th?????????? Must be that other schools simply don't have 8 commits right now. Who knows.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2016, 7:20 PM

I'm sorry. ONE four star???? Rivals has them at 20. Ridiculous.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2016, 7:21 PM

Ok, now they have lost a 4-star and its back to 34. Weird.

Apr 7, 2016, 7:30 PM

I wouldn't even put them in the top 5 of their conference, not to mention the country.

More coot propogana. What ever helps them sleep...

Always wanted say this, and for once...

Apr 7, 2016, 7:37 PM

I smell a coot!!

null

Based on what???***

Apr 7, 2016, 7:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like every other Coot Coach in history,

Apr 7, 2016, 8:02 PM

it's based on what they done at their previous schools ,before coming to USuC. Coat tail riders at work .

Re:Dabo competes against schools with low academic

Apr 7, 2016, 8:46 PM

standards and still does better on the recruiting trail.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic