Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USUC FAN & FAMILY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 694

USUC FAN & FAMILY

Dec 8, 2013, 10:29 AM

I have followed TNET for several years and truly enjoy the site as I am a true TIGER. The site keeps me up on Tiger news and I find the post to be entertaining so I got off the bench and now I'm in the game. I have a certain cousin "USUC FAN" who has now given me the name of Tomcat Will in reference to Gamecock Will because I joined TNET. I know its sour grapes because we are going to our 2nd BCS game while USC, no not the real one in Cali., the wanna be in Columbia has never been to one and never will. Any tips on how to handle this situation. I should probably come up with a name for him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Tomcat

Dec 8, 2013, 10:37 AM

How bout "USUC Fan"? Says it all dontcha think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COOTer?***

Dec 8, 2013, 10:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

NOBCSFORU would do nicely.***

Dec 8, 2013, 10:40 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NOBCSFORU would do nicely.***

Dec 8, 2013, 10:43 AM

Every coot in dump city has highfive,owen5 and fiveinarow already covered.Since they can only obsess with Clemson,they would not understand the BCS handle.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USUC FAN & FAMILY

Dec 8, 2013, 10:50 AM

Here is a special name for him and any others you may know or have in your family. "CockSuckers," thats only b/c they continuously speak of how they love the #####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 694
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic