Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USC's game plan worked to perfection...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

USC's game plan worked to perfection...

Nov 26, 2012, 10:12 AM

1. Play solid D and put pressure on Boyd.

2. Control the clock by controling our D-line

3. Take advantage of our DB's on 3rd down.

There was no Spurrier magic. It was solid D with just enough O to win. Our D is and has been the weak link all year. Our O cannot perform unless it is on the field and it is not designed to control the clock. It is a scoring O.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hate to open an old wound but

Nov 26, 2012, 10:14 AM

you've described Danny Ford football.

That's not Danny Ford football, he learned it from his

Nov 26, 2012, 11:25 AM

days at Alabama. Which surprises me about Dabo being that he played for Stallings and basically should have learned the same thing.

Seems simple, doesn't it? Spot on.

Nov 26, 2012, 10:18 AM

nm

Scoring 28 points is not a mountain to climb for a

Nov 26, 2012, 10:20 AM

high-scoring offense. Maybe our offense did not have as many opportunities as Morris wanted. BUT, our offense had enough opportunities and, simply did not get the job done.

Re: Scoring 28 points is not a mountain to climb for a

Nov 26, 2012, 10:21 AM

because we don't have the kind of line that can pass protect against a great defensive line. I really hope we don't play LSU in a bowl game. It won't be pretty

or A&M.....or Miss St.....or anybody with a heartbeat.... ***

Nov 26, 2012, 10:23 AM

Clemson plays like the Houston of old

Nov 26, 2012, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Scoring 28 points is not a mountain to climb for a ]

roll up big numbers against crappy teams. Unfortunately, Dabo has not had a signature win against a top ten team outside of the ACC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

I agree 100%

Nov 26, 2012, 10:26 AM

What I found interesting was that the O did not try roll Boyd outside the pocket or throw screens, short passes across the middle. USuC took away the long ball, with one exception.
The bottom line is that, and I hate to use this as an excuse, the SEC has better talent. They stretch the rules (cheap) better. There is a reason why USuC is on probation, Scam Newton went to Auburn, Ole Miss is taking committed Clemson players. Unless the ACC adopts the SEC scheduling methods to help more ACC schools get into the ratings the SEC will continue to clean up by having their teams in the best bowls and getting the best tv deals.
The North Carolina mafia has ruined ACC football for the sake of lining their pockets with basketball money and ensuring that virtually all ACC championships get played in NC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Re: USC's game plan worked to perfection...

Nov 26, 2012, 10:26 AM

A good defense is what wins you games; not a great offense.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic