Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USCk 8-4 or 7-5 in 2018 football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

USCk 8-4 or 7-5 in 2018 football

May 29, 2018, 6:17 PM

With the cupcake SEC East USCk will lose to:

Georgia
Texas A&M
Maybe Tennessee
at Florida
And of course at Clemson

I don't think they will lose one to the schedule so either 7-5 or 8-4.
But also have to travel to Ole Miss.
What do you say

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to them

May 29, 2018, 6:19 PM

11-1 or 12-0 or 13-0 or a Natty..or whatever lands in their lap.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t forget Kentucky!! I could see them losing to

May 29, 2018, 6:19 PM

Ole Miss also..... ????

Re: USCk 8-4 or 7-5 in 2018 football

May 29, 2018, 6:25 PM

That's pretty close to the way I see it. They'll lose by double digits to UGA and get absolutely rolled by Clemson. I think they lose in Gainesville too. Mizzou, Kentucky, Ole Miss, and Texas A&M are toss ups and I don't see them winning 'em all. I see them best case going 8-4.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2018, 7:10 PM

I think they spent all of their horseshoes last year. Many things rolled their way. Won't happen this year. 6-6 .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2018, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Re: USCk 8-4 or 7-5 in 2018 football ]

I don't think they've beaten A&M yet, and while I'm not a huge believer in the Jimbo hire and what the boosters their expect from it, I do think he and the staff he brought together are an upgrade on Sumlin. I'd move that one slightly off being a toss up.

May 29, 2018, 7:14 PM

Anywhere from 10-2 to 4-8.

10-2.

May 29, 2018, 7:18 PM

Only Clemson and UGA have a pulse. They rest are train wrecks. Easiest schedule for them in a long time.

Re: 10-2.

May 29, 2018, 7:23 PM

I think UF & aTm will both beat them. UK is a high pressure game but it’s at the roach so kind of a tossup in my mind. Of course UGA will beat them & Clemson will never again them again. At best they go 8-4.

Kentucky sez

May 29, 2018, 7:30 PM

fear the thumb ######

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kentucky sez

May 29, 2018, 7:38 PM

I’d love to see it!

9-3...

May 29, 2018, 7:28 PM

They lose to Us and then two out of these three: UGA, @ Kentucky, and @ Florida.

Jake Bentley is one of the best QBs in the SEC... which is to say there are no QBs in the SEC. Their D will struggle, but they won't face a quality offense that will expose them.

Re: 9-3...

May 29, 2018, 8:44 PM

Tua, Nick Fitzgerald, both QB's at Georgia, Drew Locke are all better than Bentley. He's not one of the best lol

They only play two of those teams...

May 30, 2018, 10:52 AM

UGA and Mizzou. Bentley isn't very good, but he's still better than three quarters of what the SEC has. Nobody plays D anymore in that league and SCar is subject to expose that quicker than teams expose their pathetic D.

Tell 'em coot

May 30, 2018, 8:49 AM [ in reply to 9-3... ]

fno

6-6

May 29, 2018, 8:15 PM

If they're lucky.

May 29, 2018, 8:16 PM

I predict they will go 9-3, and everyone in cootville will be elated; certain they are on track for an SEC championship within a year or two and a National Championship in 3 years. They won’t factor in the cupcake schedule they’ll play in 2018 and their hopes will be dashed in 2019. I, for one, will be delighted to watch the deflation of their egos when Florida and Tennessee get back to normal. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2018, 8:20 PM

I have them at 9-3 or 8-4. Not that I think they're good, I just have zero confidence in UF or UT getting their acts together anytime soon and no idea what ATM will offer. Basically, other than us and UGA their schedule is pure trash. I think their season comes down to UK. If they win they'll have a decent season. Lose for the fifth straight year and it all goes down in flames.

That 5 Straight Win Streak vs Coots Sounds deLiGHTFUL

May 29, 2018, 8:33 PM

for Kentucky & CLEMSON!

Calls for a stiff Kentucky Bourbon Drink to celebrate it happening, I’d say!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2018, 8:37 PM

They lose to Clemson, UGA, Tenn,UF
And 2 of 3 out of Missouri, TAM and Kentucky
So that’s at least 5 loses .
It’s going to be a very fun season, especially the melt down with them thinking they are good.

May 29, 2018, 11:54 PM

I love hearing the chicken fans outlandish predictions! Muscrap said it best; even at 9-4 last season Usuck hasn’t accomplished anything significant! Their 2018 campaign won’t be any different.

Losses: Clemson, Texas A&M, UF, and UGa in a close one.

Toss-ups: UT, Missouri and UK

Trap game: Ole Miss

Everything else is a win. Final record of 7-5 at best, likely 6-6 due to injuries, suspensions and academics. Dabo needs to quietly continue dominating the series, i.e. SEVEN wins in a row! No mercy allowed.

Go Tigers!

Marshall will El Cid their sorry arses

May 29, 2018, 9:22 PM

Marshall has a stout team returning and a great defense. I saw that SB Nation gives Marshall a 33% chance to pluck the chickens.

Remember the "South Carolina Shrimps on the Barbie" (Outback bowl reference) barely escaped LaTech.

Losses to:

Marshall
UGA
KY
ATM
Ole Miss
Fla
Clemson

5-7 best case
8-4 worst case

With the weak-a$$ schedule they play...

May 29, 2018, 11:16 PM

they should easily win eight or nine games, not because they have improved but because the majority of their opponents are so lousy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 30, 2018, 9:15 AM

It all rides on the offense. You know that Muschamp and T Rob will have the defense playing well I just have no idea if the offense will be improved under new coaching (of course they can't get much worse).

The one thing in our favor is the schedule and a down SEC East. Our toughest road SEC road games are Florida, Kentucky, and Ole Miss (in that order). We get Georgia game 2 at home and they replace 2-NFL RB's, most of their OL, and almost their entire front 7 on defense. Not holding my breath but hoping for an upset. A&M is a train wreck and while Jimbo is a great coach but runs a totally different scheme then what Sumlin ran so hopefully we can finally beat them (I think there's a good chance for that one). Tennessee is still going to be in rebuilding mode where they have been for the past decade so I feel confident with that game. Florida still doesn't have a QB but there is talent on that team and we play them late in the year so that one could go either way.

Clemson game is a loss, no argument there. Personally I think we win between 8 and 10 regular season games this year as long as the offense plays to it's potential.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic