Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Muschamp continuing to generate results on recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 5,283

Will Muschamp continuing to generate results on recruiting

May 9, 2018, 1:30 PM

trail.

I don't see them...But at least they are still trying. Bless their hearts.

http://gridironnow.com/will-muschamp-continuing-to-generate-results-on-recruiting-trail/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USCjr Class of 2019

May 9, 2018, 1:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Muschamp continuing to generate results on recruiting

May 9, 2018, 2:29 PM

Bless his heart for sure!!! To be a great recruiter at Florida with 5 stars and 2 top 5 classes he can’t coach period. Good slick salesman but very poor coach to have the talent he had at Florida with a 28-21 record, imagine what that will translate into in a couple years when the sec finally regains some decent teams.

Luckily for us he doesn’t have but one team to play with a pulse in the sec. Georgia and us and that’s it. Hopefully they will give muscoot a big contract extension...lol ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 10, 2018, 9:30 PM

Not fair to say he can't coach , Humble . He showed that if you block tough in practice against your own teammates, that will translate to the field .
The Gators were the best self-blocking team in the country each year Mustardchute was there .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 9, 2018, 7:10 PM

Thanks. This article convinces me that I never want to go to Orange California if Cootlumbia looks better than it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Columbia is not nicer than Orange, California.

May 9, 2018, 9:15 PM

Orange is in between Fullerton, Anaheim, and Irvine and about a 30 minute drive to Newport and Huntington beaches.

So, Disneyland (and other theme parks), Angels games, pretty top notch surfing spots, nice beaches (with SoCal "talent"), sailing, etc. are all right there.

Re: Columbia is not nicer than Orange, California.

May 10, 2018, 6:41 AM

I'm just going by this ( from the original article );

"South Carolina’s 2019 class starts with four-star quarterback Ryan Hilinski, (Orange, CA.). Hilinski, who is among the top-10 pro-style quarterbacks in America for the 2019 recruiting cycle, spoke to GN in early April following his commitment to the Gamecocks.

“I went out and took a visit to their spring game, it was my second visit to Columbia and I just fell in love with it again. “My second visit was better than the first and I told myself going in that if it’s better than the first one than I think it’s the place for me."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Champ is a known QB guru

May 10, 2018, 8:59 PM

who wouldn't want to play in one of his prolific offenses? Wonder how Dak Joyner feels about this?

Re: Columbia is not nicer than Orange, California.

May 10, 2018, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Columbia is not nicer than Orange, California. ]

Hey! I saw Michael Jackson at Disneyland long ago. True story! Oh and Michael J Fox and Angie Dickinson while I was in Hollywood!

As you were ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2018, 9:22 PM

Ryan Pulldickski

May 10, 2018, 9:15 PM

So....can Hilinski flop as good as Jake? I am sure with the proper coaching, diet and conditioning he has the potential to be one of the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be honest they have done decent recruiting lately.

May 10, 2018, 10:05 PM

I mean they aren’t gonna get enough talent to beat Clemson any time soon, but they are getting enough talent to beat Vandy, Ky, etc. which is really all they can hope for.

I spoke w a chicken fan today I’m friends w and he is realistic, he said “we may not beat you all for the next 10 years”.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 5,283
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic