Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USC lurkers...........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

USC lurkers...........

Feb 7, 2014, 4:01 PM

what's the over/under in # days before Frank Martin assaults someone? Seriously guys, I don't think I've seen anyone this scary or unhinged since Bobby Knight in his prime and I think Frank might even be more of a nut case.

He is however a good representative of your school.

Methinks the state of Florida basketball high school association knew what it was doing when they banned ol' Frank from ever coaching HD basketball in the state again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USC lurkers...........

Feb 7, 2014, 4:07 PM

As long as he is going to assault somebody it would be nice if he started with Spurrier!

Feb 8, 2014, 11:34 AM

He doesn't hit drunks....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bobby knight was a hellofa coach. i would have loved to

Feb 7, 2014, 4:18 PM

had him at clemson. and yes, i would let my sons' play on a team b.k. coached.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way - never - not in a million - don't care for win at

Feb 8, 2014, 12:31 PM

ALL costs.

Would be SERIOUSLY upset with my alma mater if they hired a total psycho like Bobby Knight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: No way - never - not in a million - don't care for win at

Feb 8, 2014, 2:10 PM

I guess don't claim tha NC from 81 then?

^^^^^^ Found one. Truly clueless. Nice pulse rate looser.***

Feb 9, 2014, 11:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: ^^^^^^ Found one. Truly clueless. Nice pulse rate looser.***

Feb 9, 2014, 11:27 AM

"looser" Priceless

LOL !!! Dooooosh monkey.***

Feb 10, 2014, 7:11 AM

Re: ^^^^^^ Found one. Truly clueless. Nice pulse rate looser.***

Feb 10, 2014, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: ^^^^^^ Found one. Truly clueless. Nice pulse rate looser.*** ]

what does 81 have to do with BK

Feb 7, 2014, 4:32 PM

I am a Gamecock first and foremost. I am not a Frank Martin fan outside of the fact he coaches our team. I don't agree with his style of coaching but I had no say so in the hiring process. I hope he can win in Columbia but that remains to be seen. He coached with the same demeanor at Kansas St. and never attacked anyone, so I think he is a safe bet on not doing that. I always pull for my school and the coaches reap the benefit of my loyalty on that alone. I make no excuses for the behavior but it is what it is. If he crosses a line then all bets are off. That said "Go Gamecocks" !!!!

Feb 7, 2014, 4:34 PM

thanks for your input moronec

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's actually a solid response imo

Feb 7, 2014, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: USC lurkers........... ]

The only caveat I would ad is that he was winning at Kansas St, maybe not doing so well in cola finally pushes him over the edge??

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

While you're answering questions...

Feb 7, 2014, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: USC lurkers........... ]

Why would a grown man spend time posting on another team's board? What a sad life.

Re: While you're answering questions...

Feb 8, 2014, 12:16 PM

What is sad is you want to sit in a shell within your own thoughts and mindset. I have no problem debating issues with friends or foes. You are intimidated by it and that is a sad life. Don't enter the conversation if you choose. I would think you live a very lonely life with an acceptance of only people who think like you. There couldn't be many.....that would be decent in behavior or attitude.

No such thing as debating with a lamecock

Feb 8, 2014, 12:30 PM

Their delusions run rampant here. They can not handle any kind of success. They fail to see why they are ranked #4 in the country right now (everyone ahead of them losing in post-regular season play). They think they are the best team in the country. I don't know which will fall faster, your preseason ranking or Obama's approval rating...

Re: No such thing as debating with a lamecock

Feb 8, 2014, 1:06 PM

The Gamecock boards get the same thing from Clemson fans. The delusional," we are better even though we lost, we beat ourselves, you guys lost to Tennessee (don't mention our double digit 5 year loses, just yours) attitude is in full bloom. It's funny to me and I will get laughs from Clemson fans and our fans over the crazy, idiotic thoughts that make it to the boards. It's a form of entertainment if you keep it in perspective......which I try to do.

Feb 7, 2014, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: USC lurkers........... ]

Well said Monroe. I agree. I am not a fan of FM and think his "style" is not the best way to relate to young kids. Even if they can "take it", so what, it doesn't produce their best performance in most cases, and certainly hasn't for us.
I will pull for the team, but not him, to be honest.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Tell 'em coot***

Feb 7, 2014, 5:38 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

That would be incorrect....

Feb 7, 2014, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Re: USC lurkers........... ]

he hit a Kansas St player during a time out.

For real. Get him a puppy or something.***

Feb 7, 2014, 5:24 PM

He is diabetic you know***

Feb 7, 2014, 5:27 PM

usc

Feb 7, 2014, 5:27 PM

I didn't think we had very many Trojan fans visit Tigernet

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's obviously been recently told to take it down a notch

Feb 7, 2014, 5:29 PM

and stop being such a public pr!ck to everyone.

Re: He's obviously been recently told to take it down a notch

Feb 7, 2014, 9:18 PM

being a pr!ck is the definition of a 'co ck

Re: USC??? Carolina is in Chapel Hill and USC is in

Feb 7, 2014, 7:31 PM

California. Are you a Coot?

I laugh out loud every time I hear him talk

Feb 7, 2014, 8:18 PM

What kind of accent is that? Definitely not Cuban. Pittsburgh mixed with Columbus, GA?

Re: I laugh out loud every time I hear him talk

Feb 7, 2014, 9:19 PM

Fwank Me_Gwire

he grew up in Miami***

Feb 8, 2014, 2:22 PM [ in reply to I laugh out loud every time I hear him talk ]

Nothing is less relevant

Feb 10, 2014, 7:36 AM

than Usuck hoops program and Frank M's temper tantrums. They are unworthy of any discussion....period

Re: Nothing is less relevant

Feb 10, 2014, 7:39 AM

really liked the f bomb martin put on a player for the whole arena to hear on saturday.

Feb 10, 2014, 2:59 PM

That guy scares the police that protect him!

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic