Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sour grapes in 3, 2, 1....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,664

Sour grapes in 3, 2, 1....

Jan 19, 2015, 11:30 PM

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=209225538&mid=209225538&sid=1017&style=2

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USC grad says "I hope he looses every game." Nice.****

Jan 19, 2015, 11:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This one is even better

Jan 19, 2015, 11:54 PM

We are deep at his position. The only way he would probably see the field is beat out the returning players or move to safety.
1/19 11:43 PM | IP: Logged

Ummm, I guess this guy missed what his pass defense looked like this year.

Because, this is who they have starting now and who Fields would have to beat out.
https://rivals.yahoo.com/southcarolina/football/recruiting/player-Rico-McWilliams-116177;_ylt=AmscijHi8HVwn04IPGbNZY2KtpB4

Re: USC grad says "I hope he looses every game." Nice.****

Jan 19, 2015, 11:55 PM [ in reply to USC grad says "I hope he looses every game." Nice.**** ]

Or DcDDay : " we are deep at his position ....blah blah blah "
He obviously would have been an immediate impact player at USuCk , maybe even be on the 2 deep by August. They are some hurtin' buckaroos tonight .

Can't wait for the sun to rise , that's when the roosters will really start crying.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Right on schedule...suddenly, according to coots, Fields

Jan 19, 2015, 11:56 PM

isn't talented...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or this one...

Jan 19, 2015, 11:57 PM [ in reply to USC grad says "I hope he looses every game." Nice.**** ]

Re: Fields commits to Clemson Reply

Poor ole Dad. Fields dad could have had years of seeing games between the hedges< at Rocky Top, The Swamp< The real Death Valley LSU, BAMA, the12th man Texas A and M ETC.

Now the poor man gets to go to Wallace Wade stadium of Duke, Weak Forest, Syracuse, Boston College Etc

Worst thing he has to wear orange and be around Dumbo
1/19 11:48 PM | IP: Logged

Yea, he says absolutely nothing about the chickens. Soooo, a recruit should sign with the chickidees because of who they play. And when was the last time they played Bama or LSwho??? We have played LSU since they have, and we actually can beat them.

I knew it was coming, and it is sweet to watch the melt down they have over it.

That's the most...

Jan 20, 2015, 12:30 AM

Limp-dycked response of all. It's amazing how pathetic and small the coots are, even after recent years of relatively high level of success. One bad year and the shrinkage sets back in... and the cokks have shriveled back to their vicarious SEC-living vagina-like insecurity.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's the most...

Jan 20, 2015, 6:15 AM

They are the abused spouse of the SEC , too afraid to challenge and not smart enough to leave.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Quality education.***

Jan 20, 2015, 8:51 AM [ in reply to USC grad says "I hope he looses every game." Nice.**** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Today's recruit is everyone's hero; yesterday's is

Jan 20, 2015, 6:23 AM

everyone's loser...excepting the fans of the program that landed him!

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sour grapes in 3, 2, 1....

Jan 20, 2015, 6:32 AM

LOL "Some kids want to take the easy path". Hahahahahahahha......

Coots gone back to hurting our strength of schedule and THIS is their response????

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,664
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic