Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UPdate for Mr. Brunson. Just heard on the Plyer show. Georgi
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

UPdate for Mr. Brunson. Just heard on the Plyer show. Georgi

Jul 26, 2019, 8:00 AM

a was 123rd IN THE COUNTRY in Goal to Go situations on offense. Now, if there is ever a time to be physical....that would be it....

Message was edited by: Spud®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UPdate for Mr. Brunson. Just heard on the Plyer show. Georgi

Jul 26, 2019, 8:21 AM

I read something to that effect the other day.

The real take-away from the SEC post-national championship revisionism is how 'Bama has turned it's back on the facts. Their comments about Clemson's physicality are completely subjective and based in fantasy (just watch the tape).

The news media and especially those with a vested financial stake (ESPN, SEC Network, CBS Sports, etc...) in promoting the myth of "SEC dominance" are equally complicit. It's the sports news version of "Fake News".

'Bama and the SEC's denial will be the reason Clemson another NC game easily when we face them again.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 9:00 AM

Totally agree that there is heavy bias by most of the networks in favor of the SEC. Only reason they talk about Clemson is because our Tigers have given them no choice. Dabo has wrecked their plans and isn't going away anytime soon. However, if they could swap us out for Ohio State or ND they would do it in a second.

This stuff I have heard and read coming out of Finebaum this offseason has been truly ridiculous. First he claims Clemson does not know how to win when it fact Bama has no idea how to lose a game. Clemson made no excuses after Bama beat us in 2015 or 2017. Clemson gave Bama all the credit they deserved for winning the game. Bama loses in 2016 and 2018 and there is no possible way it was their fault. Just listen to them.

Finebaum boasts that Bama was a much better team then ND last year. While I really do not think ND would have beaten Bama, I think ND played us pretty well despite the score. Big plays were a big part of that game that swung it in the Tigers favor. The fumble early by ND, the TD right before half time. Our defense was just too much for Book to handle. I would like to have seen a game between ND and Bama to see how it would play out.

Finebaum says Bama losing to Clemson in 2018 had nothing to do with Clemson? This guy must be low on funds and needs to sell a few more books. If ever a guy is living in the past it is this clown. Yet the next day he will say that Clemson has the best program in America.

Jul 28, 2019, 5:49 PM

You hit the nail brother.

I honestly believe (and so do my Clemson buddies) that ND gave us a better game than 'Bama did. I think if they both played it would have been close and think ND was better at the end of the season. I could be wrong...but you're right, it would have been a close game.

Paaawl Finebaum is a total clown. The guy has zero credibility and I'm glad he publicly said what he did so nobody is confused about his agenda. It's going to be fun watching Dabo and Clemson making the media, SEC, and everybody else eat their words.

Jul 28, 2019, 6:34 PM

I wonder where they ranked with successful fake punts.

tied with the fake field goal team***

Jul 28, 2019, 6:39 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Up there with the most physical team they played?***

Jul 28, 2019, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: UPdate for Mr. Brunson. Just heard on the Plyer show. Georgi ]

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic