Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"UNC may have outlawyered itself"..."Whoops"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

"UNC may have outlawyered itself"..."Whoops"

Dec 23, 2016, 6:13 AM

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/luke-decock/article122482169.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "UNC may have outlawyered itself"..."Whoops"

Dec 23, 2016, 8:04 AM

Not holding my breath, but just maybe the scumbags will get what is coming to them!

while i don't agree with UNCheats position,

Dec 23, 2016, 8:28 AM

what leverage does the NCAA have? The Football playoffs have been taken out their hands. That's a lot of leverage they don't have. The NCAA is and has been toothless for the last 5-8 years. Nothing will happen of any significance.

BCS was never sanctioned either...

Dec 23, 2016, 10:52 AM

didn't stop them from handing out bowl bans. Since the semis are still considered bowls, I think the same applies.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2016, 8:22 AM

Another strong article from the CN/O , and Luke DeCock ....middle name At.

I hope they throw the book at UNCheat , just not a fake book from the fake classes they were faking taking .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 23, 2016, 8:24 AM

Do you think we can get rid of the fake refs calling fake fouls during the fake "contests" up their while we're at it!?

BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

Dec 23, 2016, 10:08 AM

Nothing is going to happen.

They should have gotten the death penalty.

what was done to us was terrible....We did what was the equivalent of buying some hamburgers....they commit academic fraud which is the worst.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

UNC is the gift that keeps on giving. How long

Dec 23, 2016, 11:36 AM

have they been making headlines for being a completely corrupt institution? How many years have they been advertising that the marketing campaign they stuck to for decades was just that, and that they never meant a word of it?

I say keep going, UNC. You are a completely corrupt institution but you didn't TRULY sell your collective souls until this display of legal maneuvering and PR consulting led by your leadership and supported by your fan base. Penalties? I couldn't care less. You could get off Scott free at this point: your name is mud. Everyone smirks when they hear about The Carolina Way now. It's a punchline forever.

null

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic