Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNC CASE IN COURT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 4,712

UNC CASE IN COURT

Jul 1, 2014, 6:34 PM

Just heard and was wanting confirmation:
#### Baddour, the UNC AD, his son is the judge in the Julius Nagoro(sic?) case. Also Baddour's son in law is one of the lawyers trying the case. How much more corrupt and incestous can this case get!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC CASE IN COURT= apparently

Jul 1, 2014, 6:46 PM

words like conflict and recuse are not known in NC. really sad someone doesnt step in and stop this charade. Baddour is former ad who presided over this. He isnt presently AD

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The case will be dropped and the whistleblower

Jul 1, 2014, 7:16 PM

will be punished

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC CASE IN COURT

Jul 1, 2014, 8:36 PM

where are the nc state,duke,and wake people in all of this?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 1, 2014, 8:45 PM

NC State has been all over this for 4 years. I have enjoyed reading PackPride.com (Scout board) almost as much as TigerNet. You really don't want to PO several of their posters unless you want a background check equivalent to a colonoscopy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2014, 9:01 PM

hopefully then,they'll keep after the tarholes and follow this thing to a conclusion where justice is served.if I were a state alum or fan,i'd be screaming bloody murder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 1, 2014, 11:25 PM

Does not matter. UNC-CHeat alums run the political & judicial system in the state. They work in concert with each other to protect UNC-Cheat and keep the bodies hidden.

On ESPN it says

"Former faculty member Julius Nyang'oro is on trial for felony criminal fraud as a result of the scandal, though the judge in his case is considering dropping the charges because he has been cooperating with the Wainstein investigation."

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/11157920/ncaa-reopens-investigation-academic-scandal-north-carolina

On a Chapelboro.com article it mentions on January 19, the judge presiding over Nyang'oro's court appearance was none other than judge Allen Baddour. He is the son of Little #### Baddour - UNC's former AD. Then you notice Jim Woodall worked in the same law office in Goldsboro, NC as Phil Baddour, the brother of the former athletic director in Chapel Hill - Little Dickie Baddour.

http://chapelboro.com/news/unc...st-poned-april/

"Bill Thomas, Nyang’oro’s lawyer, was not in the courtroom where Superior Court Judge Allen Baddour was presiding."

You may ask how can the son of the former AD of UNC be allowed to preside over a case involving his father's legacy?

Easy - - the Baddours, Woodall, Swofford, John Skipper of ESPN & Irksome Bowles. Follow the power, the money, the influence and the biggest common thread among these nefarious characters - UNC-CHeat alums.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 4,712
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic