Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UMASS beats George Mason.... it only helps us in the fact
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,635

UMASS beats George Mason.... it only helps us in the fact

Feb 21, 2016, 6:21 PM

that a loss would have dropped UMASS's RPI. They currently sit at 172, so we are avoiding having a 2nd sub-200 loss on the resume for now.

They could really help us Wednesday, when they host St. Joe's.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't kid yourself,outside winning acc,we're done***

Feb 21, 2016, 7:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: don't kid yourself,outside winning acc,we're done***

Feb 21, 2016, 8:36 PM

Some of our fans are a sad pathetic bunch.

null

Feb 21, 2016, 9:09 PM

are you actually saying he's wrong because then you are the sad, pathetic, ignoramus. We've been going around this circle since the Georgia game. The season was over. They showed a little backbone and made the season more respectable than anyone could have imagined. But they aren't going to make the tournament and, for all your pumping Brad Brownell, they really aren't even going to finish anywhere near getting in the tournament. Even if they win out they will have an RPI in the 80s. I'm glad NIT basketball means so much to you, but some of us have greater aspirations for the program.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2016, 10:07 PM

So sad I bet you were giddy as hell when we lost last night.

Some fan you are.

Hell you were probably happy when Tiger Baseball lost Friday so you could have a glimmer of hope that Monte was a bad hire.

null

Feb 21, 2016, 10:42 PM

Hate like hell that we aren't going to the postseason for 5 years in a row. You seem completely content with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate like ####

Feb 22, 2016, 6:20 AM

It's not about contentment, it's about hoping for the best to the end. The seasons not over in spite of what the viziers say.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate like ####

Feb 22, 2016, 9:07 AM

exactly viztiz loser has been pulling for us to lose all year so he can show up and say "I told you so".

He is a terrific "fan".

null

Feb 22, 2016, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Re: don't kid yourself,outside winning acc,we're done*** ]

Yes I am very content that is why I have said NUMEROUS times that next year is his make or break year. Oh wait that doens't make any sense.

Congrats on talking out of your ### once again. No where am I content with our current basketball program. I however can see improvement you on the other hand only see the negative in things and only show up after losses and get mad at users for posting anything positive. It is quite pathetic.

null

Feb 21, 2016, 10:09 PM [ in reply to Re: don't kid yourself,outside winning acc,we're done*** ]

Also stop trolling my posts please...

/s

Hypocrite.

null

let's be clear here...

Feb 21, 2016, 9:14 PM [ in reply to don't kid yourself,outside winning acc,we're done*** ]

i'm using the basketball board to talk basketball... Clemson basketball.... NCAAT, no NCAAT, NIT, whatever...

I don't necessarily think we have to win the ACCT to get in, but that's fine if you do. I don't think we have any margin for error, and need some outside help....

so I post about it, use numbers, etc..

don't kid yourself into thinking I care what you think

as a true basketball fan and supporter, I have appreciated yoire

Feb 21, 2016, 10:04 PM

insight to the games of note around the country lately.

I still say getting to the 20 win mark gets us in the tourney.

I don't understand why some won't just let the season play out. I can't wait to see what happens over the next 2 weeks!

Thanks again, Snowtown

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

appreciate your enthusiasm...

Feb 21, 2016, 10:16 PM

I hope you are right about the 20 win mark... but I think there may be a caveat there...

If we earn a single bye, and hit the 20 win mark on a Wednesday in the ACCT, the team we beat likely won't be enough. If we earn the double bye, and hit the 20 win on a Thursday, against a Pitt/UVA/Cuse, that may be enough

our RPI is horrendous, and there's no way around that...

I'm working on something I'll post tomorrow that compares Clemson record vs. the RPI top 50, top 100, and top 200 to other bubble teams... It's really interesting when you look at it minus the RPI

which you really can't do, but I will anyway

Thanks Joe Lunardi Jr

Feb 22, 2016, 8:32 AM [ in reply to don't kid yourself,outside winning acc,we're done*** ]

Glad you are so pro and all knowing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,635
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic